Hardcore is dead can we get players 8 to sustain our xp gains?

i teleport to throne to populate players 8 in the lobby then level up in the TZ i havent found any rando “group tz farm” games

What is this even supposed to mean? It makes no sense :))

it means have some class dont say insulting things then spam report me when i say something back. Keep the thread on topic or be quiet please

There are over 50.000 games available on Steam. Why are you holding on to a dead 25 year old game that wasn’t even that good back then? (it was just battle.net internet novelty)

Probably 90% of the ‘‘people’’ still playing this are bots or SEA farmers who try to squeeze the last couple dollars out of some desperate western nerd.

I enjoy this game i want to 99 every class then 99 every class on hardcore again on non meta builds

And how come you don’t use your vast knowledge about the game to debate and discuss on the Community Feedback for Improving Itemization thread, the most active and constructive topic on the forums?

How come you only want to ‘discuss’ about non-subjects and topics focusing around entitled requests?

Is it maybe because you are just a troll? You don’t want constructive debates. You just seek conflict and discord.

1 Like

I mean it is a scenario that could happen with your condition, just as much as you could hallucinate the google review option. And while I’m kidding a bit, you clearly have issues that your therapist has been unable to help you with. Disorganized thinking seems to be a bigger issue as well as delusions that everyone has been out to get you, which falls in line with your disorder.

You’re reading into it too deeply, and you still don’t really understand the functioning use of convulsive.

I mean you have a vastly different view when compared to 99.9999% of the rest of the population that plays the game. And you wouldn’t be able to grief my games for longer than the first game? Because I wouldn’t be dumb enough to let you? And there is the big difference, you probably prefer being the victim rather than actually doing something to make your experience better.

Not being caught doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Just talking about a pX function and you wrote 5 paragraphs about schizophrenia of course its confusing. Like i said when i see my therapist i talk about people who act like you and laugh. It helps me feel less like im going to be pushed into a situation where i have to hurt someone because they cannot interpret their own possessive ideation and try to hurt me.

You replying about using the word convulsive to describe your emotions is convulsive

Me having a different view isnt an excuse for people to act however they want. Could i grief you? Yes im positive i could disrupt your xp gains let me know if youd like to see how

I guess thats your confession

I dont care about itemization it works fine for me even though i understand its not refined like other games. Id just like p8 xp leave it as p1 drops i dont care

This exact statement is hilarious. You laugh with your therapist about people who irritate you. They’re clearly having no affect on you and are either just stealing your money or made up in your mind. Like I can understand having a laugh, but my guess is this is a regular thing they do to keep the money rolling in. Regardless your posting indicates they’re not a positive force in your life. And then you follow that up with “it helps me feel less like i’m going to be pushed into a situation where I HAVE to hurt someone” LMFAO. You’re clearly crazy, thinking people are out to “hurt you” because they’re pointing out your therapist clearly isn’t working, you’re clearly suffering from some of the effects of being a schizo.

Swing and a double miss.

Switch game name, done, you’re gone forever. I wouldn’t appear in your game list. My account is always offline.

Another solid deflection.

Clownmore12 seeks and easily obtains what he wants out of this forum…

Attention.

It doesn’t matter if it’s positive or negative, only that it exists.

2 Likes

Guys, grow up. You are throwing sh.t at eachother in every thread.

3 Likes

So you say i need help but then complain about me getting treatment you need to quiet down.
Its not being schizo at all i beat someone up in my apartment complex because he hit me with the door and threatened to stab me, after i called the police on him for domestic violence. When people are obsessive about being degrading to you and it doesnt work they esculate things. Has nothing to do with schizophrenia. Ive maced people/beat people up where i live. Someone also tried to take my gun off me when i punched them and it popped out of my holster. Your sheltered perspective doesnt apply to things i experience

Stop convulsively complaining on pX threads

The lobby is still there with like the 2 other baal runs though. With your name on the player list i tried this before

By you

Dont spam my posts with mellodrama please

Its hysterical they dont think its obvious over how obsessed they are that pX would be a good option to get rid of people like this

You have a very chaotic life, if any of it actually happened, I mean how would you know? And nobody is complaining about your getting treatment, but yours clearly isn’t working.

Still missing.

Account is offline, I’m not on your list. I’ve played these games.

Most aren’t talking about you solely because of the pX command. There are others who have posted the same thing that they’ve had reasonable discussions with. You on the other hand still always at the center of some issue. I wonder when your therapist will eventually let you know that you indeed are the issue most of the time

It happened on camera and the apartment management saw it. Want me to have someone else contact you and report every little thing that happens in my life? Get a grip brother

Stop replying to the thread then, no place for a tantrum

It would be a public game still yes? If not you wouldnt be able to sustain p8 with a refreshing player pool

Absolutely not ive seen the same 5 people in this forum convulsively go down on any thread that has anything to remotely do with host autonomy

it would be a GREAT option, if they took away all botters, but that’s not happening, so it’s actually a terrible options. a very. very very. very very very … very very very very very very very TERRIBLE option. so since bots aren’t going away, p8 is stupid. just like … someone we know here.

Yourself, anyway the price of jah cant get any lower its 30 cents on hardcore ladder. You dont know what you are talking about. Like i said before leave the loot p1 i dont care thats fine for me i just want p8 experience

Play local single player. It’s available there.

i don’t care about what prices are. i know EXACTLY what i’m talking about.

ok, but you don’t get to have EVERYTHING YOU WANT. for one, you’re not getting p8 at all… so please. learn your place. 2. they aren’t going to give you p8 xp with p1 drops. they just aren’t. they will NEVER implement a system like that. 3.

the price of jah doesn’t matter. if you can do p8 solo online… everything will be even sillier. is that what you really… really want? i see you have an alternate agenda. it’s really not about xp.

Explain your excuses then…doesnt make sense you just want to gatekeep and be controlling over people who dont want to interact with possessive players

you mean the things i just said, god damn you are … in the clouds once again.

by the way, i don’t control anything. i’m just more in line with what blizzard is actually going to do than you are.

i for one, would accept p8 online. i really would. i’ve said this. but in it’s current state, and seeing how many patches we get. it’s just not happening. i ask you again, to please. just for one day. use your brain.