Hardcore Barbarian

I am going to make a HC Barb soon after I am finished with my HC sorc. Any tips and interest would be welcome :smiley:

Battle orders, leveling with throwing is quite good but less resists and no block, its better to be concentrate barb with shield until you have high level enough to respec to final build.

1 Like

I think I’ll go frenzy as usual. My HC sorc made it to Mephisto. She can gear him up to speed up the process.
I’ll go double swing->frenzy till hell then respec to WW+Berserk with a shield on.
I might even do Ubers with him because I can’t be bothered to level up a paladin, too.

I made myself a zerk barb, and enjoy the game.
I farm with this barbarian exclusively the Council. and I don’t need anything else.
after the death of three characters, I realized what I should do and where I would enjoy. :grin:

2 Likes

With which chars did you die? And is your goldfinding amount comprimised by survivability?

Only problem i have with my frenzy barbs is mobs with ranged attacks. Arrows destroy you unless you walk as you have no shield. As long as you get all the vitaloty in and max resists you should be ok.

1 Like

I am making a playthrough in HC right now. So far, the hardest monsters have been corpsefire in hell (!) and amplify damage undead archers in underground passage, the rest is easy. I’m leveling as frenzy mace class Barbarian.

1 Like

Yay! You can make a Lawbringer in a Caduceus and an Oath in a Scourge - Will be badass.

Not as badass as swords with max IAS without trying (phaseblades) - but you will look far cooler :slight_smile:

1 Like

I beat duriel with 2x nord’s tenderizer combo, wasn’t pretty but they did the job.

3300+ life is bloody brilliant for a2 hell. double cool weapon ive never used before is also great.

Splendid video. No far from ubering! :slight_smile:

No idea where the amp damage came from - perhaps a vendored wep for merc? Good stuff.

Hey what gear were you using here
Sick HP and Mana
!