Give me your mf runs/tips - cause im lost

objects have much much lower rates than the superchests, so lol, exposing your lack of knowledge once again.

lower kurast is noob bait found on botter forums, and you fell for it. even just simple hell cows is better for runes.

:laughing: :laughing: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

I dont read any botter forum, thats just you. I suggest to not trust to everything what is said there. They are bunch of cheaters.

Your opinion dont change facts. Its very good place to find high runes, one of the best for runes up to Ber. I have been running it for some time and got many high runes from there. And its not just few lucky finds, its proven to be great over the years i do it. Also very easy, and you can do it with trash gear unlike cows or travincal.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Make a sorc that can farm keys. Make a smiter that can run ubers and kill Diabloclone. Neither need much in the way of gear or mf. Trade keys for items till your smiter can have enough attack speed and crushing blow and get a lifetap wand. Then use the keys for Torches and Anni and start trading those for HRs and other better gear. And you will get HRs running for keys as well. Countess, Neth, and the ghosts in Arcane Sanctuary all drop HR. There’s always RNG, but there are strategies that let you bypass that. Get useful things that people need rather than waiting on miracle drops.

HRs might have a 1 in 500k chance to drop but if a million people are playing they are going to start showing up fast. Your job, if solo, is to find things guaranteed to drop that everyone uses.

1 Like

@Bravata, how you’d comment lower Kurast superchests patterns? Out of 65535 possibilites at least 98 of them give a high rune from Pul to Ber on P7/P8, and considering static map layout in single player mode, as well as having to obtain Wirt’s leg each time before entering Secret Cow Level please explain how farming cows is better for obtaining high runes.

2 Likes

He will probably tells you that he can get high runes faster by using hero editor. He used similar argument before so i would not ne suprised lol.

Anyway, do you have some statistics for lower kurast super chest, how much time it takes before Pul+ drops on average?

I would like to compare it to all objects in LK. Just this season on hc i got Ber, Gul and Lo there in two days.

Sadly, no. I’ve googled for the patterns for superchests, and that page is the best I’ve found. However, drop calculator on maxroll.gg allows to check drop rates for chests; there is something called Treasure Class Act 3(H) Chest A, which has drop rate 1:125 380 for Ber rune on P7/P8. I don’t know if it’s just a common chest found in Lower Kurast, or a superchest. I suspect the 1st, as when you click on it there is “Pick:4” field, nothing about patterns.

How accurate this drop calculator is, well, I bet it is more reliable than some random’s claims without much proof…anyway, using that calculator I was able to find white monarch base in Mausoleum/Crypt at the beginning of my journey in Hell.

1 Like

i find it hilarious you challenge me.

first off, you literally proved my point, that lower kurast is just a botters area, by literally linking your source on a botting website.

second, you should be ashamed for showing you associate with botters and real money trading websites.

third, a cow run is 2 minutes, that’s 350 cows killed. Cows, ghosts, and quill rats have a higher rune drop chance than other white mobs. There’s 3 super chests in lower kurast. Single player preloaded maps do not exist on ladder. You’ll not be able to open enough chests to keep up with cow killing efficiency, it’s just not possible.

Lower Kurast was popularized by bots, it’s terrible in comparison to cows for high runes.
here’s dbrunski doing 10000 lk runs for 42 high runes, 0 bers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfzUMPtxQNw
here’s sweet phil doing 1000 runs for 0 high runes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgz_Nk6srlM
it’s trash, and botters created a myth by setting bots running 24/7 for weeks.

it takes about 800 cow runs to get a high run on average.

here is a non botter created website to prove complete non bias that shows a decent outline of why cows is best, and i mostly agree with what he states.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/7yq3q7/diablo_2_comprehensive_guide_to_high_rune_drop/

you come at the king, you better not miss. - omar

Thats bad, i can find more HRs sooner in Kurasts.

Your comparison with super chest done by phil is trash. Lk super chest run is like 20 seconds and you can do it naked.

1800 runs would take him 10 hours
You will do only 300 cows per 10 hours, which i dont believe you but what ever. In order to clear cows that fast you already need fully eqquiped char.

You said 800 cow runs to find HR, well why do you mention phils 1000 LK then. To have proper comparison to match your cows, he would have to make like 4500 runs if i add some more time to it even if he had slightly longer runs than 20 second.

Paths in your brain must be mysterious indeed if you linked me with botters just by assuming the data page I’ve found in google when I was searching “lower kurast superchests patterns” has anything common with me, real money transactions etc.

And speaking about reddit, I’ve found other guide - https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo2/comments/porq8m/high_rune_farming_guide/
the author conclusion is Lower Kurast (Single Player) > Grushing > LK (Multi Player) > Trav > Drive-by Chaos > Cows > Arcane > Countess > Chaos
Looks a bit different to your claims. Well, or maybe it’s another botters’ site.

Then 2minutes cow runs - you know that should also include journey to Tristram for the leg, right? And how it is applicable for a fresh character which just finished Hell, and doesn’t have more than +8-10 all skills, no Annihilus and Torch?
And the last, Sweet Phil was unlucky; within around ~100 LK runs I’ve found Ist, Pul and if I recall Mal - not the highest runes I know, but imo good enough for a 1st character.

Be prepared for another troll tesponse lol. He will twist any fact or make up thing to prove his point. All his posts are like that. I am considering to just put him on ignore list as you cant learn nothing usefull from him, just missinforastions.

Yeah i would say unlucky but you nerd a lot of runs there. Its seemsa lot but they are very short. I never said cows are bad also, bit it require strong char snd is dsngerous on hc.

Lower kurast are quite easy. What i do tho is not just superchects, i click all objects in kurast, i would say its even better than just run superchests. But i need to finish my study on it to present some data to make proper comparison with other places like travi,cows or arcane.

maybe in 8 player cheese offline mode pre-set loaded lk maps.

i’m talking cows players 1

let’s also be thorough and point out you can get jah/cham/zod from cows and not lower kurast sc

do you have trouble getting the leg in under 30 seconds?

I give you that sure. But zod and cham are far less valuable than some other hrs. So its much better to roll ohm, Lo, Sur or ber than cham or zod.

No, online. But since you play offline we can make a challenge, you will stream cows and i will stream LK, both offline. Who will find first idk lets say 7 runes higher than Pul win (in same time of course).

What about that? Or are you scared of challenge?

We can of course do it also online.

i only play online atm.

it’s more scientific to rely on hard coded data, and the data shows i would need to average killing just 7 cows to every 1 superchest you loot.

see you think the advantage is to lower kurast because you can finish 3 superchests faster, but that’s where the data proves i’m right. There are 350-400 cows per cow level. That means i can stay in one map longer than you. That means i can go from 7 kills to 7 kills again 50 times before resetting the map. It gives me a huge advantage, as well as most cow packs being a dozen or more. If i enter a cow run and kill a pack of 14 cows with one java throw, i basically did 2 lower kurast runs.

Clearing one cow map is faster than doing 17 lower kurast runs. I’d say it is literally twice as fast to get high runes on hell cows than lower kurast online.

Also, zod and cham have gained huge value this patch. Everyone wants to have a plague.

here’s a video of a scientific case study analysis on farming cows for high runes with verified authenticated evidence for those needing to visualize the data.

@Bravata, this is, more of less, how my druid looked after finishing Hell D2planner - Maxroll.gg - Diablo 2 Resurrected Resource Website - I’d say quite decently geared, assuming it’s my the only character.
Please enlighten me how I was supposed to farm cows on P7/P8 single player under 2 minutes(including obtaining Wirt’s leg) with that toon.

What we(Zax, me and the rest) want to point out that while killing countless cows might indeed net better results it requires really well build and equipped character to do so efficiently on P7/P8, while farming super chests in Lower Kurast is way better for a poorly geared toons. However, a video which even doesn’t contain run count I can hardly consider scientific; and fyi, I like to watch ILoveMF’s vids for entertainment.

trade perfect gems for any% fire facets (-3% np) to put in a 6 socket crystal sword and 4s shield.
trade your ele life skiller for a bunch of high runes.
make flickering flame
respec to full fire elemental

thrn do this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbDYnhWOmEI&ab_channel=GOD_T1ER_
trust me, you cant be as bad at the game as the guy in the video.

As i already said and you keep ignoring it, i dont run just superchest, i click all objects in lower kurast, usualy also in upper kurast if time of the game allows it.

No, they really dont. Their price basicly didnt change at all.

Cham has always been the unwanted HR.

1 Like