Give me your mf runs/tips - cause im lost

Magic Find has diminishing returns yes (250-350) is usually around the amount most builds can get away with – sorcs can usually wear more MF and not sacrifice their clearing speed. The rule of thumb is this:

Wear as much MF as you can without sacrificing kill speed. Kill speed > MF. If you can kill just as fast at 350% MF as 200% then yes by all means wear more. It will help.

1 Like

you are a :clown_face:

I am not the guy who said this:

Andariel cannot be quest bugged anymore and she doesnt drop arach either.

2 Likes

thank you for proving you have ZERO knowledge of how this game works.
Andy is always quest bugged now.

And to further show my incredible amount of knowledge about this game, i will explain in detail how it works.

See before d2r, if you killed Andariel and didnt talk to Warriv and go east before exiting the game, you would actually bug your character to get permanent bad loot from Andy from then on. So in actuality, quest bugging Andy was just not bugging yourself with bad loot. Andy was always intended by the devs to give better loot chance than other bosses, but you could accidentally ruin that for yourself.

Now, with the patch that fixed Andy drops, it was to fix the chance to ruin your loot drops. So with the fix, Andy is always “bugged” to drop good drops.

:fire: :clown_face: :fire:

You cant quest bug her again, it was fixed. In order to make her drop good, they changed it. Your advice to go hunt andy on quest bug is nonsense because its confusing advice. Nothing is bugged there anymore and you cant decide if you go kill her on quest bug or not. So you talking about it doesnt really make sense.

You mean like for example not knowing that andariel cant drop arach? Yeah great knowledge dude :joy:

A walking talking bag of contradictions and misinformation. lolololol

And contradiction is what in the quotes exactly? I dont see any but thx for linking my gude dude.

Its just you who is having troubles to understand written text. There is no issue with what i wrote there. I said its not good to just look for specific item because then you miss out other opportunitues to get different items.

If you really want to get Soj, nm andy is your best chance. Is it good place to farm items? Definitely not as she has very limited drop. So even when she is best to find soj, you will seriously limit yourself with what you can find by farming her instead of for example hell mephisto.

unpopular opinions:

sorcs who lower kurast in my 8p baalruns are all poor. its a bad strat, possibly the least effective i can think of – i know your favorite streamers said its best but maybe they just needed the clickbait money.

mf runs (optimizing mf over killspeed/survivability), 3 weeks into ladder is a bad strat. why are you still running mephisto? shako and arachnid are not “godlike” drops anymore. everyone has shako by now. mephisto at this point is a complete waste of time.

trade games are the worst possible place to trade. the chance of finding the trade you need within a random 8p game is impossible.

rethink everything.

You are wrong, I do it and got several high runes like that already. I have been doing this strat for ages going back 20 years. Its one of the best and easiets ways to get runes even with garbage gear.

the strat is good if you have a singleplayer map that doesnt change and can 8p.

just because you find runes, which everyone does btw, and you did it for decades doesnt mean its good.

It is good and it has over time very good results if you compare it with other places, maybe even best in game for a strat which is not used that often.

I dont think you fully understand what i talk about. Map layout is not important. You click all objects in full game, not just superchests.

wrong again.

Lower kurast chest has a
1:47,018 chance to drop a Ber

Hell Cows have a 1:319,615
You can kill 100 cows for every single lower kurast chest.

The odds arent even close. Honestly why do you give out so much misinformation?

no, it’s what botters do for runes, because it’s easily botted. you literally gave out “botter” advice.

and single player with preset repeatable map layouts, literal cheating, but it’s single player so it doesnt matter, just like single player doesnt matter.

amazon profile pic shilling cows. i love this thread :popcorn:

1 Like

i farm my runes elsewhere, i have a new secret place after the last patch.

tell us please…

:frowning:

First of all, its not what botters do. Its just nonsense what you wrote. And if they would do it, its you who contradict yourself badly, because if cows are so much better, they would do cows instead. Dude stop stop with this trolling, you are so bad at this lol.

Yeah we already know from your different posts, its called Hero editor. :joy:

I click a lot more objects before you kill hundreds of cows so you just failed. If your numbers are even correct. I am not saying cows are bad for finding runes, after all you saw me saying thats its good to find runes there in text you yourself quoted from me.

objects have much much lower rates than the superchests, so lol, exposing your lack of knowledge once again.

lower kurast is noob bait found on botter forums, and you fell for it. even just simple hell cows is better for runes.

:laughing: :laughing: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

I dont read any botter forum, thats just you. I suggest to not trust to everything what is said there. They are bunch of cheaters.

Your opinion dont change facts. Its very good place to find high runes, one of the best for runes up to Ber. I have been running it for some time and got many high runes from there. And its not just few lucky finds, its proven to be great over the years i do it. Also very easy, and you can do it with trash gear unlike cows or travincal.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: