Gear for FuryZon

Hi,

I am wondering what type of gloves/boots is recommended for FuryZons for simple mob kills (so not for ubers)?

Gloves:

1. Laying of hands (for the +350%dmg against demons)
  2. +2 Jav/+20IAS (with any other adds).

Boots:
3. Gorerider (for CB, if CB works with elemental damage)
4. FRW/Resist/HP-like boots.

Right now my ama is lvl85. I killed hell Ball, my Merc right now has Obedience in an eth CA. My gear is still quite low/mediocre. With my friends we usually do hell Cows and with this char I can quite safely and effectively clear WSK. I have a non-eth average Titans, Peace, a +2 skill circlet, Tiamat, and while I am kinda confident even against Lit immunes, I do not feel that strong that my old chars were 10-15 years ago.

So, generally speaking, if we are talking about not too budget, but neither end-game gears, what are the main things to look for? CB? +% dmg? +lit dmg?

Right now with 1200 hp and 300 mana and resists above 62-65% I very rarely feel in danger, but I just want some more relevant damage.

Thanks!

% Damage against demons only add to your physical part. Depending on the frame breakpoints you can reach most go with +2 20ias rares or +3 20ias magical. If you can’t yet reach another breakpoint any +2 / +3 should work.

Same, CB only works for physical damage. Depending on your build it can still be useful. If you use an might merc, upped or eth upped titans, rely on ml / ll instead of MAEK / LAEK gorerider can be great boots for javazone. If not, gorerider won’t make much difference.

Spirit runeword is quite achievable, white monarchs are not too rare in cow (Run without MF!) and get 4 sox from larzuk,and the runes are all low.

1 Like

This was my fear, that +% dmg and CB only applies on Physical damage (although it means that even if you do 1 physical dmg, your CB still applies fully, doesn’t it?).

I dont have Gorerider, but I already have a spirit shield. What I am waiting for to find is the TGod Vigor belt as I dont want to spend too many pts on Str.

Thanks for the feedback, I will take a closer look on my overall dmg difference with different gloves/boots!

IMHO razortail is far superior, you can reach 100% pierce with 1 hard point and +9, that’s not achievable without razor even with 20 hard points in pierce, and you have more points for synergies you would otherwise need for pierce. IMHO tgods is only interesting for dealing with souls and other high lightning damage monsters.

1 Like

Good read until there, now my green is showing through. Please elaborate what this means.

Mana / Life leech only works for the physical part of your damage, higher physical damage, more Mana / Life returned.

Mana / Life after each kill works for each kill, doesn’t matter if monster is killed by physical or elemental damage.

That means also MAEK works great for hordes, since you kill many enemies with elemental, and ml works great for bosses, since it applies on each hit.

IMHO high physical damage and mix of ml / MAEK works best, but that’s just my opinion (and depending on the usecase) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes