Game list is broken

“working as intended”

3 Likes

I’m level 87, so there are 50000 players ahead of me…but somehow there are zero baal games, all day every day.

Cant see new games, cant see games outside my ping region…so I litterally see 12 games in the list, hit refresh and its the same 12 games. Cant see trades, cant make trade games and be seen. No one to chat with in the lobby either.

If there are 50000 ahead of a level 87, there must be 250000 ladder characters at least.
Please open the game list up to higher ping games.

3 Likes

I was boosting my paly by my sorcy on different accounts (new and old laptops side by side).
Making NM game ITELEBAALU-01, sitting on 2 characters for 15-20 minutes and NOBODY JOINS. ZERO. Just like nobody jointed game: Vmagi FT for 30 minutes. It’s hot item atm. Something is wrong.

There’s a major issue with how they are choosing to restrict/sanction players to certain regions.

I’m in Washington state, I always see the max game cap (20 games) and my created games fill just fine, and fast. I do have the same issue with refreshing showing (mostly) the same games, that’s the same for everyone.

I just want to make it clear that, while the game list is obviously in need of rehaul, it’s affecting players in certain regions more than others, and hopefully Blizzard changes this.

They want to control lag to an extent I’m sure, but at this rate it bottlenecks many players into only seeing a small handful of games available…

1 Like

I guess Tampa Bay area is a middle of Nowhere for Blizzard and I see only few games from peeps in Orlando …

:confused: no idea man. You deserve an answer from Blizzard big time as does anyone else struggling with the broke-a$s game list

1 Like

What you said makes sense. If I see only top ping games on a list that’s why my list is so static. Multiplayer is completely ruined for me. It’s hopeless to expect answers from Blizzard.

It’s the same for me, pretty annoying!

Can’t sell, play baals sequel or find decent playthrough players… 20 years ago we didn’t have any issue with that :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Paly on a second account in a game “Oculus ft” for 30 minutes and nobody joined. I can’t stand blizzard as long as I play their games. ZERO support. ZERO transparency. A… look, we’ve got some girls in a team… aaaa. we’re listening to our players xDDDDDDD

It’s so so frustrating.

I don’t think it’s so much a game list population issue. It was before, but now the games list is always full. But the games list is always full of games that are hours old with one player just standing there AFK. Refreshing this list just results in the same AFK games. If you don’t get lucky with finding a good game in one of those 20 precious spots, you’re pretty much just screwed.

There are so many different ways to solve this It’s unreal. Extend the game list. Add search filters. Add a way to eliminate games over a certain period of time. Any one of these things would help immensely. I’m not a genius or anything. I have no idea why Blizzard hasn’t figured this out…

5 Likes

So true. Instead of stupid refresh let us search by pattern… “baal”, “travs”, “shako”, etc.

1 Like

Seriously blizz, can you address this please? Feels like the entire game is broken, I can’t see anything but the same 20 game over and over even after refresh…??? Please say something, like “we know what’s wrong and we’re fixing it”???

Thats why i dont trade ingame

The community manager for Blizzards official stance:

SERVERS AND MATCHMAKING WORK AS INTENDED

That should say it all buddy. I know, it stinks.
I’ll find the post later.

1 Like

That amazing matchmaking. I have 6(!!!) games with third party website on my list pretty much permanently xDDDDDD

I think you mean this one from PezRadar:

Apr 14

There are numerous game sites for each regions where these games populate. Players see their top game sites and those games from there. It will be expanded maybe later but for now it is working as intended which is the same as PTR which is an improvement over 2.3 and prior.

We still have a low population right now on servers so game lists feel a bit more empty. As regions hit primetime, we will monitor but for now, everything is looking fine and as expected

I wonder if they have looked at the lobby ever

Regional IP lock… you just see games created from your region instead of continent-wide like old D2LoD.

I am incredibly shocked, but they have officially addressed the issue and changes are coming in a few weeks. This is exciting news.

1 Like