Game is now Region Locked

This update brough Region lock to the console and PC version of the game. Cannot play with friends from around the world.

5 Likes

yeah and they took one week of trading from me , how many ber runes i could made on that week jeeeez, have runes, chancies, war travs, arachs,skillers, griffons and most of my trades on traderie came from other regions that’s tough

they did not, i was able to jump into the Eu region this morning

FourtwoOh Your one in 100k that it’s working for… Still not sold your not region locked to some extent… Almost everyone is. my entire friends list can’t join and one of them lives 4 houses down from me. I would like to know what platform your playing on and how many players you have tried to join or sent invites to since patch? Curious what you got vs the rest of us.

2 Likes

How is it that; after almost a week, devs STILL have not addressed this issue. Game is 90% unplayable right now

1 Like

only 1 character atm that i play with, i am on PC. what region are you in ? i can join all 3 that are available, Im based in NA but mnost my friends play in EU and i was on the Eu this morn, now isiwtched back to NA with no problems at all.

this is the console bug report forums. and yes it’s not working as intended for the switch right now

3 Likes

jumping server is diff. that is known, this is about joining other servers game while u remain on ur own server. US to EU, EU to ASIA, ASIA to US,

Honestly just give us the option to jump regions then… At least there is a work around dang…

2 Likes

I didnt know they could make trading on Switch even harder than how it was before.

3 Likes

We back! It looks like they’ve fixed region locking on Switch at least.