Game Freezes And Player is NOT disconnected

Twice now in hardcore my game has frozen, and despite unplugging my Ethernet cable immediately, I am not disconnected from the game. Within the next 120 seconds my character is slain even, if I am in an easy area. This bug makes hardcore UNPLAYABLE, and should be made TOP PRIORITY.

Using ALT+F4 does not even close the game client. You have to end it with task manager if you’re even able to ALT + TAB.

I don’t understand how this bug could have even been introduced.

The server should disconnect a player if they have not had a response for several seconds. This should be an EASY fix. Not playing this game until this bug is fixed!

P.S. This bug has happened to several of my friends, and some have already stopped playing the game as a result.

same, on one of my toons i had fullcleared worldstone2 and was making my way to the exit to worldstone 3. CONNECTION INTERUPTED, tried to log back on several times, tells me errors when i click my toon. then a minute later my toon updates as dead. that means she stood there like a moron and got laughed to death by baal for standing still. UNACCEPTABLE. D2 HC on 28,8 modem was better than this garbage!

This is still continuing to happen. I only play this franchise in hardcore mode. There might not be many of us but something I have done for decades lol! I really can’t keep going much longer if this continues too. We at least need a reliable place to report this or something.