AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

Lmfaooo love it. For those that don’t think this is being done on purpose to save their servers, you’re just ignorant.

2 Likes

Oh, the lock out is still an issue? So the aka is, “more people are having this issue, and they are actually playing and reacting to the game, so that will be the priority.”

Unable to launch for “some” players, I would say “thousands of players”…

4 Likes

Spam this goof:

https://twitter.com/PezRadar

Keep spamming his twitter with FIX AVX.
Otherwise, they’ll prioritize server stability again and AVX might be fixed Monday, if that.
Spam him hard and constantly until he cannot address anything else.

2 Likes

ARE THEY INSANE?! i cant believe it…

Wait they made an official community update post on the forums and they ignored the number one issue on the forum… this thread has 2.3k replies and 24k views

3 Likes

this is incredibly disapointing

1 Like

[We’ve been reviewing crash reports across all platforms as we work to make Diablo II: Resurrected as stable as possible. lets hope they mean avx

Way to miss the mark there blizz. Touched on every issue under the sun but ours.

Still waiting for AVX fix. Update would be nice.

2 Likes

I suspect, based on the time he said was quitting time yesterday (6pm est, so pretty early pst), I’d say we have 3 hours to get a fix or we may be SOL for the day, who knows…maybe the weekend.

Oh man - that is total nonsense. There are over 25k views on this thread. There are less than 10% of the views on Threads concerning gameplay, Lobby, Locked Char issues. It is incredibly insulting that this problem was not directly addressed in this post and the continued lack of posting to indicate progress is unacceptable. Refund is going in

3 Likes

Мои ставки починят не раньше конца следующей недели

Spam the lead game designer:

The team’s primary focus for Day2 said NOTHING about AVX - we’re being pushed under the rug despite being told last night that this problem would be fixed last night.

Spam him hard or be prepared to play D2 hopefully by ladder launch.

4 Likes

still not fixed? oO I can’t belive this, It was running fine in the beta.

1 Like

Ni si quiera mencionaron este problema, wtf!

2 Likes

Alrighty so… I seem to have the sound device bug… If all sound devices are deactivated in Device Manager then the game runs :grin: The game that has one of the most iconic soundtracks of gaming… :joy:

This solves the black screen crash for some people, yes.

Unacceptable garbage. Fix your damn game.