AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

Same here,
Clicking the button i am getting Play > Launching > Playing Now > Play and nothing is happening.
I have i7 990x and rtx3060Ti, please fix this asap.

4 Likes

I could be mistaken, but i thought they were delaying ladders to iron out all the bugs

I hope the patch comes today instead of tomorrow…

2 Likes

mostly the updates myself and others have posted, where we pointed out that blizz had posted on reddit that they were going to hotfix it. Also, where drakulath said they were looking into it earlier, and then later told us they figured out the problem and will be patching it. I mean they gave us the info they had, the moment they had it. you want like an instant telepathic connection to the devs or something?

Brilliant Blizzard played the beta with a friend and we hyped this so much, and now i can log in, but my friend can’t get in. Seriously you got 1 job! And that you screwed up, what on earth did you change from the beta and how can you be so useless at the job you have. Dont release a product that are not ready to release…

10 Likes

This’ll get lost in the noise, but AVX can’t be the only problem here, because the game still crashes under Intel’s AVX Emulator:

https://imgur.com/BfcsmsG

Damn so sad. Next time i will wait or at least not taking a day of vacation to play it.

The last blue post made me more confused because I don’t know whether it is because my 12 year old CPU can still be used or not

what you running? cpu

Me too, waiting new intel with ddr5. But you cpu troogle your gpu . I have a i7 920 and i upgrade the cpu with i7 970 (AliExpress 80$) and was a big change for path of exile. No avx but cyberpunk run well . I have a rx580 gpu

I’m feeling left out after having read this forum all day long.
“Oh Noes My Friends are able to play and I am not!”

Anyways IF only Blizzard were the only ones to have this problem, I have seen it many times with many different company’s. Those whining about wanting a refund, GO get it and be gone already. Will make the servers more stable for the rest of us.

that cpu could run the beta just fine, so it should work fine once this problem is patched.

Intel Core i7 965 EE @ 3.2 GHz on a Rampage III Black Pearl with 16 GB RAM and GTX 1080

I believe you should be fine too, once this is patched.

If you’re reading a “support forum” with people stating their issues all day, and it bugs you because you’ve been reading it “all day”… then you need to get a life, asap

3 Likes

Blizzard fix the game. Everyone could play on beta now were are unable to play.

1 Like

I’d gladly pay you today to be able to play tomorrow…I think that’s how it goes….

Customer support has stated as long as your pc meets minimum requirements, the patch will work. So we have to play the waiting game.

Probably they don’t know the extent of the impact until people are getting off work and try to download/launch the game (for those that didn’t take the day off). As the night gets longer, more and more will be complaining. I bet they are frantically working on a patch.

Thanks for this disrespectful help, buddy