AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

the most sad is. that iam really disapointed. but still will wait. and still will play. nomatter what will blizzard do. felt in love with diablo 1 and diablo 2 20 years ago. now iam 35 and there is nothing i can do about it. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Just refund this crap and play New World instead.

Refund link: Contact Support - Blizzard Support

2 Likes

加油啦,我覺得再等一下
去年cyber punk2077也有cpu avx問題
後來也花了一段時間才出patch
等到這週五再說啦

100%. agnreed but i think qwere already one more down

1 Like

did they said this? for real? WTH I cant refund my money now and I don’t have the money to buy a new system for this to work just WTF

Like their post - it will speed them up by looking at the number of people waiting for the patch.

:+1:

2 Likes

AVX sh*t here too. Have been looking so much forward to getting into the D2-spirit again and experience some childhood memories. Spent so much energy and creativity trying to free time from work, wife and kids to get to start making runes and perfect gems again. Now my family has to suffer while i am stuck spamming the “check for updates” button. Damn you blizzard!

2 Likes

Important to remember what was said on Friday, before all this blame shifting

15 Likes

I must agree here. Pretty scummy to push the fault on us but as you said they will soon tell us “AVX was always intended to be a feature”. I just wish more people spoke with their wallets. I am pretty sure a small fraction of people with this issue have not yet refunded in the hopes that a new patch will hit this week and fix the problem. In fact I am sure that their potential fix is going to cause more issue for their players that can play so these tossers at blizz will tell us its not worth it. Im also fairly certain they havent done anything on it yet because they had their lil twitch event going on and they cant have their precious live streamers going down for the world to see how much of a failure the launch was.

1 Like

Many people talk about with them procesors without AVX, but what if you have AVX like me (Ryzen 3600x, GF RTX 2060, 16gb RAM, m2 1tb) and the game shut down after press space while Logo. It’s more ppl here which meet the requirements and the game still doesent work ?

I’m done.

Activision Blizzard International B.V. refunded 39,99 EUR from your purchase on 21 August 2021.

I’ve got the following error too: NVSDK_NGX_D3D12_Init failed, error code: -1160773631
My cpu supports AVX, AVX2 too, my VGA supports directx 12 then what is the problem?
Played beta without any problem. The strange thing is that if i disable my dedicated VGA the game starts, however after credits screens it crash with error saying that the integrated gpu cannot render textrues, models and so, which is understandable. So WHAT?

try to disable realtek audio device

I’ve tried it alredy and moreover all the tips and hints listed in the tech support forum without success.

Forget technical support post #FIXAVX on all blizz social profiles.

4 Likes

And there’s more I don’t follow or support any streamer that transmits the D2R because they are hiding or rather they chose the wrong side!

1 Like

Por lo menos dejarnos jugar modo ofline :slight_smile:

I’ve refunded. Like most the beta worked for me. It’s too bad, I was looking forward to this. My first computer game was Diablo 1. Big fan of 1 & 2. There’s many more games out there to play and honestly I’m probably not missing much since I played D2 to death in high school. Blizzards reputation, at least to me, is in shambles.

8 Likes

Is there any information when they will fix AVX?

Here is mine: (i7-2670QM 2.20GHz). According to Intel, I have AVX.

I tried a lot of times to come in and managed one time, started character, loged out and couldn’t come in again. Lagged while loged in.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. Forum Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support