AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

This is insane. I was in the Beta, had no issues. and now… it wont even launch.

6 Likes

C:\Program Files\Diablo II Resurrected
go there and open blz-log.txt and if it says “NVSDK_NGX_D3D12_Init failed, error code: -1160773631” then yes

2 Likes

I knew it hahaha that incompetence my God … after publicizing one of his streamers this guy is asked about the AVX issue and he responds with this. Adam Fletcher # Diablo2Resurrected Blue heart
@FishRadar.
We will have an update from the dev team later this afternoon. Will update the community when I hear back.
The update he is talking about this afternoon if you look at it is information update xD does not give details of what type of update hahaha this is a joke I do not or I can believe I will not buy a single game more from this company ever xD

1 Like

it is more I begin to believe that they are not going to do anything about it the truth that little professionalism

Logged in to the forum for the first time ever just to add to this thread and hope this issue gets the attention it deserves.

I’m sure there are a lot of other lurkers out there, hoping more speak up.

10 Likes

So far i get is this link:

It doesnt: I get
9/27 19:42:35.260 [Prism/4] [<>:0]: Unsupported API Backend
9/27 19:42:35.260 [D2Prism/5] [<>:0]: Fatal: failed to create device.
9/27 19:42:35.262 [D2Prism/4] [<>:0]: Available GPU vendor ID 4318 driver version 924716l device name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
9/27 19:42:35.262 [D2Prism/4] [<>:0]: Available GPU vendor ID 5140 driver version 1247871522l device name Microsoft Basic Render Driver
9/27 19:42:36.320 [D2Win/5] [<>:0]: Fatal failure during initialization.

Thanks for joining. To those out there that are “lurking”. Blizzard is slow walking this because they have bigger fish to fry apparently. We are probably low priority as a minority of users. Make your voice heard. Post here, if only to add your name to an affected user list.

Then you dont have the same issue as the thousands other in this thread

1 Like

@Drakuloth

I know that it is not easy to keep “Us” quiet here, but there are things that many here simply cannot understand:

1.) why did the beta go so well for everyone?

2.) It must definitely be understandable what happened after the beta? what could possibly have led to this problem, what many players currently have! - like me

3.) Is there any other information that can encourage us when we can finally start playing?

3 Likes

Same issue here. Crash after clicking “Play” button.

Pentium g3240 (or something like that), R7 260x OC, 8 gb ram.

I played beta on low settings @ 60fps.

Same here, still waiting for blue to at least drop some information about a realistic timeline for a fix. Beta worked fine for me, it’s a shame.

2 Likes

We want informations @blizzard @blue

1 Like

Should getting update on avx soon it seems, fingers crossed. Hope it will be good news.

There’s already answers in the thread explaining what happened(press the little blue Blizz buttons on the right to see the blue posts). It was a change after the beta. They know what the cause is, they tried to fix it on Thursday but the fix didn’t work, they made another one on Friday but pushed it to QA over the weekend. There’s apparently a patch coming “this afternoon” but we don’t know if it’s actually fixing our problem or not yet.

2 Likes

Same probleme here, still w8ting for blizz to do. Something :pensive:

There was no word of a patch this afternoon. If so please link.

They promised an update this afternoon, not necessarily a patch

1 Like

Yes there was, a dev tweeted about it and it’s been reposted like 5 times already :slight_smile:

Hmm, nevermind, maybe it’s because english isn’t my first language but it seems i interpreted it differently than other people here :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You’re misinterpreting update for a patch. They could provide an update this afternoon and say no further progress. It’s important not to get your hopes up. They never said patch unfortunately.

1 Like