AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

Is there an ETA for the new game build? It’s been 72hs already and we still don’t know when we will able to play…

3 Likes

My error code
C522F7BA-8ABE-47CC-A4C2-7E3C850AFB82

This is what interests me most too. Why it suddenly doesn’t work when it worked in beta.
It would make me feel much better if there was a serious reason for it.

3 Likes

Great that they had an inclusive beta to make sure that it worked on most computers. What are they even doing during betas.

Still can’t boot the game.

2 Likes

Mine is Intel(R) Core™ i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz 2.67 GHz

still not working. am I missing something?

1 Like

Seems like it if you look at blue messages.

Any know if an i7 860, and radeon mobility 5800 “meets system requirements”? I keep getting errors, 1 of which said to check that i meet system requirements

1 Like

Here is how you can determine, find the min sys requirement for d2r then Google the following:
cpu benchmark
gpu benchmark

then you’ll want to compare your cpu/gpu with the required cpu/gpu. If yours are rated higher you’re good, you’re probably fine.

2 Likes

looks like requirements are met. thanks

1 Like

Maybe we will get to play today.

1 Like

I admire your enthusiasm

9 Likes

I have tried to request a refund but it appears that’s not working properly either. I’m getting a message saying “Oops! It looks like something went wrong [again]. We could not complete your request [again]. Please try again or [take the trouble to] submit a support ticket if the problem persists.”

All that seems to have gone well was accepting the money for a broken game.

4 Likes

Never been so disappointed at a game release, hopefully we do get to play the game but surely the length of time that they were planning the release they should have had every little gap looked into before the release :rage: good job I love D2 otherwise I’d have gave up a long time ago

5 Likes

I have the issue that when I exit the game it takes forever, then never really shuts it down, just uses 80 % of my memory. Have to reboot or use task manager. Why?

Put in " can I run it " into Google for a comparison between pc and Diablo 2R

Todays maintenance is nothing to do with AVX. Shame. Also, there is a minimap issue which needs a client update. The fool in me hopes that AVX fix with also get put in together.

But reality is they wont fix AVX for us until monday eve, and probably mid week is more like it.

Regarding minimap requiring client fix (just like AVX):

Omg, clearly solving players that can actually play the game is more important than sorting people sat at home still waiting to even see the opening game scene :rage::rage:

10 Likes

Patching the game is a different thing entirely than server maintenance.

3 Likes

:frowning: i have same issue as the other thousands

2 Likes

Hey Blizzard, take a few million out of Kotick’s salary and buy modern computers for the people affected by the AVX issue so that we could enjoy your game. Show us that you care for your customers.

6 Likes