Game crashed after clicking Save and Exit

Every time I click Save and Exit, the game frequently crashed after playing long game session (20-30 mins.).

Howdy!

Investigating this issue it appears the exceptions crash is related to an Access Violation due to a third party software conflict: RTSSHooks64.dll → So likely C:\Program Files (x86)\RivaTuner Statistics Server. If you utilize any GPU overclocking, GPU fan control or temperature monitoring software try uninstalling it and playing the game.

Thank you!

Hmm, I’ll try, although it would be nice to have built-in OSD overlay to show real time status such as CPU/GPU temperature, fps counter, VRAM usage, RAM usage, etc.

Update*: Although I tried disabling 3rd party app, RivaTuner Statistics Server as well as MSI Afterburner, the game still crashed. Also, my OBS app just crashed even though I want to use OBS for livestreaming. Please inform Blizzard dev team to investigating stability and crash issue ASAP!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.