Gambling Coronet changing to Circlet Issue

After a few clicks whilst gambling for a Coronet the image displayed will change to that of a Circlet and vice versa. I thought it was me at first, but every time I do gamble for a Coronet the exact thing keeps happening. It’s quite annoying as I don’t wont to waste my money on gambling for Circlets and this issue doesn’t seem to happen with any other item type.

2 Likes

Yes it does. Try gambling for a light belt. Find the item that looks like a light belt and buy a bunch of them. Some will be light belts, others turn out to be sharkskin belts or vampireskin belts

You’re missing the point. I’m talking about the images displayed on the actual gambling screen and not the resulting item that you recieve after gambling. The graphical representation of a Coronet or Circlet shouldn’t be changing when you click on it.

I’m aware that you can recieve variations of normal, exceptional and elite items when gambling in hell.

1 Like

Not just the resulting item actually.

The whole item changes because cost of gambling coronet is different from from circlets.

This bug occurs everytime after rolling a diadem from the coronets.

1 Like

Right on, my mistake

I can confirm it and this bug is still not corrected.

Still happening — twenty character limit