Fury Druid weapons again?

I’ve seen nothing special on maul or staff it’s slow attack speed. so I think a giant thresher is the best choice?

People use Breath of the Dying runeword in etheral Archon Staff.
Others, upped Ribcracker for Ubers.

I made BOTD, in Glorious Axe because it was too expensive to trade for an eth Archon Staff.

1 Like

Go to the Druid forum, look for the thread titled Optimal Fury Druid Build (Not Reaper Wolf) - Updated after recent patches
I think the 3rd or 4th post has a listing of popular weapons DPS combined with the aura(s) they are typically used with.
My Fury Druid runs a eth Decapitator with Death rune word… if he is headed to an area with a high concentration of physically immunes, he swaps to a Reapers Toll.
Before he had those he was making due with BoneSnap.
Before that he ran FleshRender Club and Tiamets shield.
Before that he had BloodRise Morning Star and SteelClash Shield.

how good is Archon Staff for botd? thank you so if you made botd on the axe so I think nothing special on it’s own item just very fast attack I think. I’ve one Glorious Axe already though.

Go to the Druid forum, look for the thread titled Optimal Fury Druid Build (Not Reaper Wolf) - Updated after recent patches
I think the 3rd or 4th post has a listing of popular weapons DPS combined with the aura(s) they are typically used with.

Goodness.