Frenzy Barbarian on controllers unplayable

So I’m playing D2R on PC using a controller and now that I have the skill frenzy I noticed that I often don’t hit the monsters. Not because I miss but rather because I hit the air a few centimeters in front of the monsters.

I’m already amazed how bad the Auto attack function is, considering how good they made it in D3. D3 was like this: if I aim at a monster with a melee attack and press the button, the character runs up to the monsters so I’m in melee range and attack. No matter how far the enemy is. In D2R the character just swings in the air unless a monster is in my close vicinity. Only then the character runs those few meters to the monster. But frenzy doesn’t even do that. It just swings no matter how close the enemy is. Even if he’s is just a millimeter away from my attack range. Also the character model often get stuck in a high speed jittering vibration which doesnt hit or miss but allows you to be hit.

Double swing is working fine on the controller and Frenzy should work the same way as Double Swing when holding down the button.

3 Likes