Free Teemo’s unid anni ( Squid Game Style ) Postponed until further notice

POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ( NOT ENOUGH PLAYERS )

Re-creating this thread to give everyone chances to prepare and all be equally .

Squid Game - Free Teemo’s unid anni.

Requirements below for the game to start.

Game start at 7 PM Est January 8th ( will be on Twitch Stream - I’ll share info the day before )

• must be exactly level 70
  • game must be 8 players including myself to start.
  • no auras / no buffs . No Color/glow underneath your chars feet / no summoners.
  • No gears on. Inventory must be full of any pots except rejuv. I will gears check you by dropping items to see if you can weld . If you can, mean your don’t have gears on so don’t play tricks . Inventory and pots check right at WP before entering.
  • I will be giving the same weapon for all 7 players to use which mean the ONLY damage will be coming from that weapon and not any other spells . You can box if you naked.
  • No town portals allowed.
  • No teleport or no charge. Must all walk mode. If someone witness you charge or teleport , you will automatically be disqualified .
  • Game level difficulty = Nightmare
  • No leaving game and coming back. ( can re-enter game if your game crash but you must provide screenshot with time stamps during the crash show proof )
  • I will be at Baal throne with the UNID anni . Only one player can be in that room . If there are two then you must eliminate that person with the weapon given .
  • You may kill other players to slow them down from coming to Throne .
    I need list of names of the players ( character name ) that will be in the game to enter . First come first serve when entering game at 7 PM est . I will open stream up at 6PM est so everyone can see countdown and watch the game.

I may slightly update the rules between now till January 8th . Any rules broken above will be automatically disqualified for free anni.

Do not PM me for questions . All questions need to be posted here.

Good luck everyone

Participants below :

NecroDori
NotSoStrong
Richsta
AnniAreYouOkay
Prado

NEED 7 PLAYERS CONFIRMATION WITH NAMES 24 HOURS BEFORE WE START.

5 Likes

Making the game more interesting, I like that! Nice event. Hope to see replay somewhere @ twitch. Gl to all participants.

Edit: maybe it should be posted on general forum to bring more attention?

I will enter, lv 70 NecroDori.

1 Like

I posted in general with the thread link

1 Like

I haven’t watched squid game yet and i’m sad that you spoiled the fact that people are going to die

4 Likes

No one actually dies, it was just a dream at the end.
oooops more spoiler.

2 Likes

I will try to participate
Conclude#21319
Character name: BRIZ

1 Like

That why difficulty is nightmare level

2 Likes

This sounds like a lot of fun and I would love to participate, but that happens to be the day I’m taking my wife out for her bday.

GL to all victims… I mean participants and kudos to the event host, Teemo.

1 Like

Will level up a char just to participate in this amazing event
Vulcan300#11545
Char name: NotSoStrong
lets go!!

1 Like

Pls send char name for the event

Any link for the live stream by then?

Stream info will be provided a day before the event

How do we sign up for this nuttiness?

I refuse to lose to, someone named “poopoo”.

1 Like

Then why don’t U BE “PooPoo”?

Changed the name, what about NotSoStrong

1 Like

I’d choose SewnBackTogetherWrong for a Necro, but it won’t fit

good idea. looks it’s fun

Sign me up. I couldn’t resist joining after someone’s above comment…

Char name: PewPew

edit: DAH NEVERMIND i’m over level 70