For ladder season 2

Uber crafting recipes that use pandemonium event organs and have the capability to create bis gear. That would be fun new content because crafting needs a little love. Most of the recipes aren’t great. Thoughts? Insults? Racial slurs?

Edit: these don’t have to make BiS gear but a lot of the crafting stuff is unusable (looking at you safety set).

2 Likes

Every there is there

Why add a layer on top of an already horrible crafting system

Fix it and then we can have Uber crafting

Even more fun, there being no more best in slot gear, having a choice what to play without feeling you are missing out!

True, though some of them can make the BiS gear, the crafting could use some polish I guess as some got stuck in 1.09.

Gave my thought, don’t feel like throwing insults now but thanks for the offer, as for racial slurs I haven’t the foggiest what your race or sex would be so I’ll skip this one as well…never was any good at those anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So basically PD2 or POD corruption stuff?

Great for a mod, not so great for the real game. Hard pass.

4 Likes

Yeah you are right… it’s not like if there’s more people watching Pd2 on twitch than people watching D2R… oh wait there is

1 Like

Hahahahaha, Ill take things that dont make a single difference for 1000, Alex… (RIP)

2 Likes

Blizzard should hire some 1 to brutalize D2R. We need Brutal Diablo 2 Resurrected!

1 Like

Isn’t a bunch of the stuff blizzard implemented directly from pd2? I don’t know and have never played but my friend told me a lot of the stuff like druids having all their summons is ripped off of private servers.

Why is it great for a mod but not for the real game, care to clarify?

1 Like

Who knows. I’m sure they could have gotten some ideas from mods. But more then one type of druid summons have been requested many many times for years. The D2R shared stash is pretty much the same as it is in Median XL.

These people are hilarious that just say things like not great, hard pass like they are in charge of anything. And then radio silence when you ask for any sort of actual explanation. Keep your opinions to yourself.

2 Likes

Maybe some rare with +1 random modifier.

Thats all any of us are posting here, you included, opinions. I dont owe you any explanation or context on your time.

1 Like

So you don’t have one. Great, thanks for contributing to the conversation mister d2r forum police. Nobody cares about your opinion because it really makes no difference one way or another.

PS: If you have to type hahahahaha at the end of your post that’s pretty indicative of it not being funny.

2 Likes

Says the one blatantly acting like forum police lol. Go back to Fortnite

Go back to X, go play Y smh. And what did I tell you about writing hahahaha and typing lol at the end of your messages. Brother, you are a cliche. Alright, go find another thread to troll because nobody cares about your non-answers here.

2 Likes