Fix Trang-Oul's Avatar Set Bug

I’m glad the developers improved many Sets in Balance Patch 2.4; however, I think they should fix the bug with Trang-Oul’s Avatar.

If you complete Trang-Oul’s Avatar set, the Necromancer will transform into a Vampire in appearance and will get skills such as Meteor, Fire Wall, and Fire Ball.

However, according to The Arreat Summit, there is a bug that has not been fixed that increases the casting delay resulting in slower casting (even with fast cast items).

10 Likes

Yupp. Now it would be the perfect time.

2 Likes

They should increase the levels on the oskills too

i’d rather them let the oskills to get bonuses from +sorc and +fire(sorc)

meteor actually works so well on summoner, much better than on sorc.

1 Like

I’d be funny wearing fire sorc Gcs on a necro. But I would love it if you could do something like that.
It would definitely open up a lot of creative combos for character builds

Yeah, I hope they could quickly add this to the list for the PTR patch notes.

By the gods fix that set, because i use it on live and the slow FCR, FHR and FBR are soooo bad transformed into vamp. All the other good class sets have auras and nice stats but that Necro slow is not fun.

1 Like

Agreed, the vampire set is fun, just need to fix the bug with the slow casting.

2 Likes

Any word on how we can get the developers to look at this?

1 Like

Just keep on giving feedback and hope they see it.

There is no reason to think that they either do or don’t look at things that people are discussing, either here or elsewhere. Nothing but dead silence from this team. It’s kind of bizarre, actually, when you consider what other dev teams are like in terms of communication.

1 Like

Yup. Definitely need this fixed since I have a necro with the full set and the slow casting is not fun at all.

1 Like

I have a level 90 necro and i used this set for a long time with this annoying bug and when i swith the armor and head for CoH and Shako i felt so much faster. Hope they fix this set by changing the vampire for an aura or just fix the slow animation.

2 Likes

I love this set, but the slowdowns in animations are a real headache (that’s why poison builds just wear the gloves, shield and belt). Please fix it so I can Roleplay as a lich!

2 Likes

Yes, roleplaying as a lich is pretty awesome and hope they fix Trang-Oul’s Avatar. I also hope they buff Heaven’s Brethren, Isenhart’s Armory and Berserker’s Arsenal as these 3 sets are underused by many players as well.

C’mon Blizzard, please fix Trang-Oul’s Avatar.

C’mon Blizzard, please fix Trang-Oul’s Avatar.

still not fixed, right?

Blizzard, you forgot to fix the bug on Trang-Oul’s that increases the casting delay resulting in slower casting for Patch 2.5.

3 Likes

Bump. Just finished the set :slight_smile:

1 Like