Fix Lobbys! Why is it so hard?

I miss being able to make your own channels for your group. I miss being able to join different general channels, trade channels… Though the trade channels died off long ago.

Being able to create your own channel for a clan with admins and such needs to be brought back. Gave more a community sense.

3 Likes

I have a better idea. Drops do not get better with more players. Only the XP is getting more.
Here, I just solved all the fuss.

Hilarious when non-engineers try to make suggestion to actual engineers.
I know you don’t want to hear it but; the lobbies are not broken. There’s nothing to fix. Go play a more popular game.

Yeah I mean, even just having channels to find each other would help patch things while the game list is fixed. But we can’t even have that.

2 Likes

Hilarious when a modder was able to re-code how the entire game list functioned and actual “engineers” couldn’t.

This could have been a popular game, they had the wrong people working on it.

No argument there.
Making a fun game is apparently hard.

2 Likes

Lol what? They are broken, anyone can see it, as a Dev myself, it’s obvious.

If you think they are working as expected you’re ignorant.

Man, if this is the reason the game list was reduced from 40 to 20, (along with the 15 second refresh timer) then this game has no future.

1 Like

That and this isn’t like I’m trying to figure out a completely new system I hope players enjoy. It’s a bloody lobby, no excuse to not be able to effectively run something this basic. I get they might not have the allocation to work on it but to that I say make the time.

This is such a fundamental backbone to gaming that if it’s working as intended than I don’t know what to expect anymore. Is this now the gold standard for blizzard lobbies.

1 Like

Now that I think of it, they were told multiple times that the channels could be used as an alternative to find games - EXACTLY how the game thrived in 2002.

Why hasn’t that at least been addressed. AT LEAST.

Make a god damn “Ladder Runs” section in the channel drop down.

If server issues are the reason for the game lists not being reworked, then there’s the alternative solution.

This is why I can’t respect them anymore. Because they dropped the ball in two areas that would have alleviated these issues.

unreal.

5 Likes

Yes, well, this is what happens when you start pulling on threads of a tapestry.

At least now everyone knows.

Not much counter argument now, these changes are a disaster. Just roll back to 2.3 is the only option.

1 Like

They’re working as expected. Womp womp womp womp.

Tell me you work for Blizzard, without telling me you actually work for Blizzard.

As regions hit primetime, we will monitor but for now, everything is looking fine and as expected: Blizzard

It’s not what we think, It’s what Blizzard is saying. They are saying everything is fine. They have not even acknowledged there is a problem, as far as I know.

Seriously. Due to the broken lobby, D2R isn’t a multiplayer game to me any more. It is just a single player game in which I can trade some items with others - but even this trade with other users can only be done through other websites - because I cannot meet other people only using the game lobby.

1 Like

why wont the list show more games? is this regional limits? it’s so annoying trying to find public games. it’s the same 20 games every time. why? what is the most baffling thing is, the original lobby system still exists and it works. dr2 one feels like a beta of that.

4 Likes

Elden Ring logic br0 - IT JUST WORKS
GIT GUD BR0!

need game search like in pd2 …they dun it…y cant u?

How is this still not fixed??

Same 20 games, don’t even see my own game when I go to the lobby (and someone stays in it)…

Now even changing the servers doesn’t change the game list… Wtf is this Blizzard… Where is a blue post on this.