Finishing Grail online before season 2

Running a mace frenzy/berserk barb… Get him all frenzied up then swap to a 2H maul and smash any biggins with berserk. Boom.

1h maces are kinda weak… Recently dropped both Bonesnap and Steeldriver with my sorc, oddly enough about 5 minutes apart. Gonna have to work those in.

I am probably going leap barb :D, doesnt need a lot of skill points, some AOE dmg.

I think ther was one guy on YT who find all grail items in 400-500 hours…
so it can be done.

GL i hope you will get it…

1 Like

Here is the guy you did it in 438 hours…

perhaps hes videos have some good tips for you…

Yeah I know about him, it eas offline tho right?

Anyway I am starting, as I said i will try to stream everyathing as proof :slight_smile:

It will be without commentary and sound tho so boring to watch, jsut saying :slight_smile: I like to watch youtube stuff in backround so thats why i will be muted :slight_smile:

Ohh yea, it could be. i cant remember it…

His name is Enpherno he plays SSF in D2R. Now he is streaming PD2.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me and I’m not kidding.

Yeah, the kicker for the Griffons I found is it was a 20/15. :weary:

1 Like

Are you just going to screen shot/spreadsheet/video to document since D2R doesn’t give us enough space for you to actually STORE everything and still have a decent amount of playable characters, right?

I’ll have to watch your part 1 video after work, looking forward to watching your progression!

Is this a possibility?

• 3 Fal + 1 Flawed Ruby = 1 Lem

These similar recipes are how I fill the gaps for runes and runewords. I combine all the ones I find a lot of after the 3 i stash for use.

1 Like

Nope, still haven’t found a single Fal either. I’ve been cubing every rune so maybe in another week I’ll get that Lem :laughing:

1 Like

Well I have two accounts so I can use for this. By my calculations one account should be even enough most likely.

Its probably boring to watch as I dont stream sound or talk at all :slight_smile:

Just to clarify. Everything drops and I pick up in my solo game or public games counts for the grail. But I dont take anything given for free and also trading is not allowed.

1 Like

There are so many items i have never ever ever seen that it simply wont happen. Plenty of ladder left, thats not the problem, its just impossible in terms of odds.

My eth griffons I found was a 19/13. Still a nice roll. Still a nice candidate for a Zod rune. We can still put them to good use.

Well, we will see :slight_smile: it depends on some luck i will have. For example enigma would speed up process of farming items significantly :slight_smile:

My barb is ready to do baalruns today and then ho nm so i should be able to get to nm baalruns today i think.

Btw some guy offered me nice circlet and halaberd reign uniq barb help when i was in act 3, i had to decline :smile:

1 Like

I will admit, its playing the game as it is meant to be played. If only there was an online SSF ladder with holygrail feature, people could compete live with you.

Good luck on your quest!

1 Like

Thx, I found first two items yesterday, Kinemil´s Awl Giant Sword and Sander´s Riprap Heavy Gloves. But leap barb wasnt propbably best of my ideas, he seems weak and hit mechanics of that area dmg is just weird and sometimes working in wird way. Am going to stream next part right now:

1 Like

Gogogogogogo!

Good luck. Show those RNG gods who’s da boss. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like