Finally made a strafe zon and I love it

I’m a poor family man full time working gamer. I finally made a strafe zon after finding a Buriza with my Pally. I think the zon is so much improved with the new passive skill improvements and the added strafe bonus. I think Amta’s ammy makes or breaks the build so I’m still searching for it. But I love the changes so far.

1 Like

Cant wait to test it, too after getting mire gear. Did you play hell without help and killing bosses? Ancients?

I’ve always been a strafe fan since way back when. So I was very happy to hear about the changes, and it’s great.

I have pretty good gear now, and clearing anything in Hell but Baal is pretty straightforward. Bosses are slow of course, a bowazon isn’t really designed for fast boss kills.

Baal was the biggest challenge to be honest. I just hopped in with my IK barb on another account to finish him off. I think it would have been doable, but just slow as mud with possibly a few trips into town for supplies. But my merc wasn’t set up for boss killing, So I think Baal would be doable with the right setup, though other classes are faster.

My current build is a hybrid frozen/strafe setup with the new mist runeword. Amazing RW for a hybrid. But I’m slowly working on a pure strafezone to see how much fun it is.

1 Like