Feedback/Suggestion: New Cube recipes to go with runewords changes? Also confirmation for attribute/skill allocation?

Currently I see there is an existing cube recipe to purge an item of socketed gems/runes, destroying them in the process. Could there be a “reverse” recipe that does essentially the opposite - destroy the base item and recover the gems/runes?

Case and point the Infinity, I would really love it if I could try the runeword on a spear Amazon (thanks to the new update) without having to farm another two whole BER runes… Maybe it’s just me being cheap and lazy but I still feel it would be great if this is made possible, considering the function that works the other way already exists.

There is also the side benefit of helping in recovering from the fatal error of slotting runes into the wrong weapon class (Hoto’s hammer/mace confusion comes to mind, lol) or putting them in in the wrong order effectively erasing dozens of hours of grind because of a small mistake.

Speaking of recovering from fatal errors - I brought this up once before, but may I suggest an undo button for attribute and skill allocation on leveling up or re-spec? Right now every click is “final” in the sense that a one point miscalculation or honest mistake could result in hours of boss farming. I just want to review my choices before confirming the allocation. (Please note that I am not asking for free reset, just a chance to change point allocation before finalizing.)

Thanks for reading, feel free to discuss.

2 Likes

hold on, man, jeez, overload on the title i feel like i’m getting pelted by stones.

Sorry, I will be more mindful next time.

i like this

The game needs so much work on the Horadric cube to just be a fraction of the power it’s rumoured to be in the game

1. specialized quiver recipes

Arrow effects should stack and there should be a cube recipe to make “arrow effect quivers”

1. crafting 2.0

Change is love my friends

1. Unique upgrade recipe 2.0

Make Unique items great again!

I like this idea