Failed to get online characters

So as the title says I can’t load my online characters. I currently have this problem on my Nintendo switch (I have not checked if it happens on my ps5 yet). This is all right after I updated the game.

1 Like

ps5 is having the same problem

same thing on my pc let me on for a little while then I left for a bit and now can’t get back on my online characters

1 Like

I am able to connect to battle.net and login to world of warcraft. Seens this game is affected and given the amount of people affected. I would guess the problem is on blizzards end. I did get an update before I could no longer connect.

There is just no way you could play this game on a mode like hardcore, with just one life.
I am PC and I cannot connect to battle.net ingame to get my charactors.

1 Like

yea the update did this, no charactors and no online

Are all of you version 1.3.70161?

Mine says 1.3.70095 but I don’t know if they’re the same on all platforms. I’m on a switch.

do we know if tech support seeing this???

No clue but I’ve seen posts about it in various categories. Now I get a different message when I try to access online characters. Still can’t get them though. Game seems unable to connect to battle.net.

“An issue occurred while communicating with game servers please check that you are connected to the internet blah blah.” I tried to send a ticket through support earlier but apparently that’s not for us console peasants to use lol.

its saying their is an errior with the server for now

I knew I should’ve stuck to offline toons :slight_smile:

it should be back up now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.