"Failed to enter game, this character is already in a game on the server"

Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. please try again. I have been having this issue since 12:30 this afternoon. I get the same message on every character I try. This is ridiculous, I have been waiting for hours to play thinking you guys might attempt to fix the issue and that there has been no announcements or maintenance that has sorted it out.

Almost 21 hours , either fix or delete them so I can play.

BTag CrazyIvan#2586
Character: Kelses
Server: EU
Platform: PC
“Failed to join enter game, this character is already in a game on the server.”

“Failed to enter game, this character is already in a game on the server”

Battletag: Ayumi12312#3551
Character: Saskia
Region: NA

BattleTag: BSchei#2486
Character: Falcko
Class: Sorceress

Battletag: Mcgyver#1373
Character: HarryTwatter
Region: North America

SC players can play HC atm…

I also have the same symptoms. Please solve it quickly.

I didn’t wait 20 years to only then be forced to wait another 20 years to get unstuck.

2 Likes

Just Updated…the Update did NOT unlock my Character.

Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. please try again. I have been having this issue since 12:30 this afternoon. I get the same message on every character I try. This is ridiculous, I have been waiting for hours to play thinking you guys might attempt to fix the issue and that there has been no announcements or maintenance that has sorted it out.

• REFUND AND KEEP MY GAME

Same here. Wish they would get this fixed already. Friday Night gonna be wasted.

Cause it’s not gonna work, we are the unimportant can’t you see that after over 1700 comments guys sheesh!

Roughly seven hours ago, I got disconnected while fighting Diablo. I have been taking care of stuff, but attempting to log in off and on throughout that entire time.

Sadly, it seems your character can be stuck in limbo for over seven hours, and attempting to log in with any OTHER characters will simply give you “Error Creating Game”, “Join Failed”, or “An issue occurred while communicating with the game servers. Please check that you are connected to the internet and try again.” all while I’m sitting and talking to my friends on discord. Other games work just fine.

FAIRLY certain it’s not my internet.

Battletag: Fayte#11394
Character: Fayte
Region: Americas

Edit: Fixed within 1.5 hours of my complaint. Don’t know about others.

1 Like

BTag: CrazyIvan#2586
Character: Kelses
“Failed to join enter game, this character is already in a game on the server.”

Battletag: Nielsen#2321
Character: Anb_sorc
Region: Europe

Locked since 18:30 CEST

Character - All sc

Region - all

Well im on the +25 mark now… :slight_smile:

Battletag: TakxTik#1280
Region: North America

i got this message over and over again will trying to join or create a game “Failed to enter game, this character is already in a game on the server”

I want beta back… Atleast beta works… day two of this “stuck in game” isssue. Watching people play past me as I was first on hc in hell dif but last to do anything now… WTF bnet failed us hardcore… Blizz dont even care anymore. Been dealing with issues with server resets going wrong for 20 years but this is by far the worse ever…

Battletag: RNGesus#1366
Character name: Azurewrath
Americas