"Failed to enter game, this character is already in a game on the server"

i have the same issue: felgooor#2373

Blizz Acc: Showny#1237
Char : LightSlice
Platform: PC
Region: NA
Error Message: ‘’Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again‘’
Locked for about 10 hours now. … ZZ

Also happened to me after a DC, been 6 hours since my last succesfull login with my character.

BattleTag: Xeim#2465
Character: Xeim
server: Europe
platform: PC Windows 10

oOoOOoooOoOoOooooOoo

Char name: minori
Softcore
Region: Asia
Battle tag: minori#1539

Been locked out for 7+ hours at this point, fun game…

Battletag: Apacolypto#1460
Character: all
Region: NA

‘’Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again‘’

this is so bad and unacceptable

Blizz Acc: R4MPAG3#2243
Char: ALL
PC
SERVER: EUROPE

‘’Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again‘’

Server: EU
Battletag: Jeka#2421
Character: Jeka

I got to level 34, since then I have not been able to enter the game for more than 7 hours. The funny thing is that all my friends are playing, they had only slight difficulties with the entrance.

It has been 5 hours and I still can’t play on softcore because my character is still in a dead game. This is absurd.

Hey,

First attempt : Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again.

Sometimes subsequent attempts : An issue occurred while communicating with the game servers. Please check that you are connected to the internet and try again.

My Character is stucking for over 6 hours now. Please fix this problem.

Thank you.

Battletag: Ash#2864
Character: Grim
Region: Europe
Platform: PC Windows 10

Same issue. I have tried everything to fix this from my end but the problem has persisted for over 23 hours now. Blizzard please unlock my character Killer_Frost

Same! Just happen to me

Battletag: melgibson#11304
Character: melgibson
Region: Americas

Tebgo el mismo problema, el personaje se encuentra dentro del servidor… y no me deja jugar…

1 Like

Battle Tag: KingVenom#1492
Region: Americas
Platform: PC Windows 10
Hardcore
Char: KingVenom

how do I get a refund for this bs

2 Likes

“Failed to enter game, this character is already in a game on the server”

Character: Hads
Region: North America