"Failed to enter game, this character is already in a game on the server"

RE. START. THE. SER. VERS. Seriously whoever is running your infrastructure team has zero clue and should be let go. I’m not sure how you explain your continued inability to manage infrastructure.

2 Likes

Same this is absolutely garbage. OVER 15HRS OF THIS BS. Really blizz?

or at least be transparent and open about it and engage with the forum you created for these issues

1 Like

SAME ISSUE. WHAT A JOKE COMPANY. There is 10s of thousands of people with this issue. Many threads on Reddit, Blizzard and other gaming forums about this issue. And Blizzard havent fixed it yet? Or atleast restarted the servers so we can all get back in? Like wtf.

2 Likes

How do you recruit them how seriously do your employees blizzard?

Same problem with “character is already in game”…

1 Like

Same. Cannot create or join games, Character is already in a game on the server. Please send help

the char should be pinged out after a few minutes with Diablo 2 it was possible to have such a problem bud after a few minutes it was pinged out and it was ok…

been waiting 20hrs for help…

1 Like

It’s not human, to take money and not justify it…
Ty Blizz

where can I refund? 2 copies, one on pc, second on switch? thanks for help

1 Like

They refuse to answer here and they refuse to just restart the server again so that everyone would have the chance to play. After that it can hit anyone anytime again, but even so chances are good we could play for a while.

DO they think the ppl who got the bug deserve it or why are they investigating instead of restarting the server.
My patience is 180% done for.

1 Like

Character : Singoalla
Server: Europe
Platform: PC Windows 10

Thanks in advance

@PezRadar

Do you think that they sold only 100k d2r copies? i think it could be more then 1 million so serves could be overload.

same here cant login games :confounded:

same here. dont understand how they have 0 information after 4 hours.

Character: LATINOAMERICA
server AMERICAS
PC WINDOWS

Same here! :tired_face:
Assassin LvL 20

ive been stuck in this for over 20 hours now… the issue has been known and is only growing.

How about a reply Blizzard? No official comment on this? I understand there are launch issues but don’t keep us in the dark this is pissing a lot of people off.