"Failed to enter game, this character is already in a game on the server"

I have a feeling they absolutely know about this issue, and are leaving it there on purpose to control server traffic knowing the number of active players will go down and down when anyone leaves a game. They will probably then launch a server update where they restart once they reach some lower number they have in mind.

its actually an issue of vanilla as well but back then you at least could switch characters.

same here
eu server
:disappointed:

2h later my char is still stuck >.<

1 Like

Char bugged in existing lobby

1 Like

Same issue. Been locked out for 3 hours.
I attempted to play this game at 11:30EST and it’s 16:00 EST and I’ve gotten 4 minutes of actual play time.
BadDaddy
PC WIN 10
USEAST

Same problem here HEEEEEEELP!

Same problem… 2h for now… and going on.

Can’t play with the main I already created, and it’s impossible to create a new char. It crashes and goes to black screen when you try to play with.

Horrible Beginning. Any solutions, @Blizzard?

1 Like

Same here .
this (Murphy LV12) can not creat any room .can not join any room.

he show i am in the someone game

he do not let me creat any room to play

helpppppppppppppppppppppppp

1 Like

Same, id say pretty normal for blizzard. Im sure it will get fixed at some point…

Just got the same problem, will try to restart my Battle.Net app

Edit: It worked to restart Battle.Net App

Same Problem
D2Gambit
Americas
PC Windows 10

Same issue here. Just started. I tried to create a new char but it’s a black screen. Cannot do anything at this point.

2 Likes

The problems is happend if i exit game after making baal quest

1 Like

Same Issue
Goose@Palousegoose
and BarbGoose@Palousegoose
Americas
PC Windows 10

1 Like

Having the same issue. Been like this for 3 hours and 30 minutes. Can’t create games or join games.
Error: “Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again.”

5 Likes

相同問題無法加入與創建遊戲,能否快點修復了,已卡住3個小時了

I guess that’s it for me. I caught the incurable “character is already in a game” disease. Judging by how long some of you have been waiting, I may as well give up. I’ll have them carve “At least I beat normal mode” into my tomb stone.

1 Like

Same issue for 4 hours

2 Likes

Same here, WHY IS BLIZZARD NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!!! THIS IS STUPID