Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again

Same issue for me i can’t do anything since i have been kicked earlyer …
char name: Delendil
realm : EU (even if it seams cross-realm)

Character Name: PelletFighter
Realm: Europe

Same here, played with friends. Disconnected and got dinner and can’t join on any character now.

Europe,
bnet acc: Pane#2207

same issue here, almost for an hour now

server: europe OR USA both problems
bnetAcc:ChrisShinyGa#2890

Same issue:
bnetAcc: SnarkyGoblin#1120542

Wouldn’t be a blizzard release day without issues…

Same:
Character Name: Iris
Server: Americas
Earlier post about existing issue found here: Character missing after exiting game - #109 by Danimal-11887

[Edit] - 1:42pm PST - I can create a game. All appears to be the same as it was prior to being kicked.

[EDIT] - 1:51pm PST - Appears follower lost equipment. No big deal on this end…just reporting

I have this same issue made a necro on pc and to adjust graphic settings played there for half hour. I switched to Xbox to play and everything was fine for another half hour got booted and couldn’t get back on right away five minutes later my toon looks like he’s having a coronary and. I was able to get in but soon found out I was out of sync with server couldn’t identify or anything got booted again. My necro is now locked online can’t delete get on it anything and I can’t even log into a new one.

I’m on the American servers.
Character name Nisek.
Battle.net account str8mon#1584
Same issues as everyone else locked out of my character and can’t create even a. Ew one on both pc and Xbox.

Just tried to log in again after 12 hours. Still no go. Char is stuck.

Happened to my buddy and I around 5pm PST. Checked until 11pm and still shows my character in a game. Went to bed and just checked to see if I can play and still shows character in a game (13 hours later). Tempted to delete character but im not sure that would even work. I’m lvl 60 in hell with kids and a full time job so that would totally ruin things haha oh well. It is what it is. What do you expect from Blizzard. Probably have to wait for another patch / servers to go down.

The same still happens even with new online characters.
Created, leveled up to lvl 5. Pressed Save and Exit, and noticed that it’s still lvl 1.
After few hours, it now shows that it’s level 2, but I can’t log in as character is still in the game.
To note - I’m playing in Europe.

Same issue
Server Realm : EU
Name : Monsa

Also getting this message, been like this for at least an hour or so.
Waiting for it to get fixed

BUMP can we get an actual fix on this?

Same…

Palabro
EU
PC

Me pasa igual… Ayer también ocurría lo mismo, entrabas en una partida, te salías, entrabas en una nueva partida y te salta el mensaje “tu personaje ya esta dentro de una partida” tampoco te deja crear partida ni nada 0 e incluso a veces el personaje desaparece.

Same here…, kinda bored of trying to enter the game for one and half hour now…

Character Name: Palaka
Realm: Europe

Same issue for me for about 6 hours now.

Same for me…

Name : Siro
Realm : EU
Plateform : PC

Same. American Realm on Pc Character name Jolioli my husband is in the exact same boat. We left a game so I could remake a game to do a quest I missed…it’s been like 6 hours…