Failed to authenticate

What is this I registered my product with blizzard when I bought it I play off-line only what is this failed to authenticate crap if you’re telling me that I have to connect to the Internet to even play off-line I’m requesting a refund why is it forcing me to connect to battle net I play off-line this game is trash

im having the same problems, my brother bought it on his battlenet. one playstation two profiles. his profile will let him play but mine wont. im not sure if its because i didnt purchase it or what

No it turns out that blizzard lied about the off-line feature of this game it is not true off-line it is off-line DRM you’re only allowed to play off-line for X amount of time and then they force you to connect to battle net to authenticate your product That is stupid it is shady and I would like someone from the forms to direct me to how I can get a refund for this trash product of lies

1 Like

Such a pitty blizzard had to lie like that got my refund for this online service that is not a game

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.