Events.. wonderful events

You don’t just watch them, you can play togeather whit them.

Yeah, but he’s not payed enough to put up whit :poop: talking like this.

1 Like

if that’s crap talking, then you’re softer than the pile in reference. buck up boy

1 Like

Still you try to pick on such mundane thing. I’m not backing anywhere girl.

Blizzard be like
Smote Smote - Smote weed eveyday! Hold up!

1 Like

but those who want to be competitive will all be playing nonstop for the first 3 days nonstop.
After that, no one will be able to reach them anymore, so the event will not influence the escalation

1 Like

blizz always catering to the kids lol, nobody who played the OG diablo 2 cares about streamers.

2 Likes

it’s called marketing it’s how companies make money and currently the best bang for the buck for games is to get influencers to play them.

I don’t care about the streamers or the race but it is easy to see it is the smart move to get more sales.

this game is way too complicated for that dumbed down generation

you mean every generation? a quick look at analytics will show you people in all generations from baby boomers to young kids watch twitch and youtube these days.

Can you tell me where’s the corelation in the streamer event and the complexity of the game? Which is no where complicated as you stated. My 6 years old can play it, whit proper knowlede of the game. And that can be said about most games in existance.

The next announcement:

the first 10 to 99 get this and that.

Knowing damned well, that in a 4month ladder, ONLY bots will be the top 10. Man, the audacity of rewarding cheating and not bothering to clean it up.

you could make a 10 year ladder bots would still be the top 10… that’s how not needing to sleep or take breaks and being able to play 100% efficiently works.

Please don’t.

Leave that garbage on Diablo 3 and just let D2 be the masterpiece it has always been without all that fluff.

1 Like

Disagreed. I think events and different kinds of ladders would be a great improvement. Just make alternate ladders for events or something. Either way you have bnet 1.0 D2 to always go back to. There is no reason to stop development on Diablo 2 tho, as much as you wish there was. Remastering it, most certainly, is not a reason to stop development. It’s just the opposite.

I’d love to see an event where forced light radius is zero everywhere and light radius item modifiers become highly sought after.

Could have a lot of fun with this. After all, the Diablo 2 base mostly stuck around because the game was so heavily modded. That’s what the true base wants – expansion in development.

2 Likes

please be careful! i trust your judgement to not overdo things like “XP gain”. There will be people complaining like “what is this, it is not helpful\too little” but please know measure :pray:

D2R brought me back after several years away. We’ve been waiting for roughly 6 months (give or take) in order to compete in a new ladder season. Naw, lets just grab some popcorn and watch streamers marathon this instead.

Why not both? I always made fun of streamers and still do some time to time and all that. But now I like watching people magic find while I’m magic finding. If I find something I can announce it and it’s like I’m playing with people. It’s just a new way to interact. Almost like an expanded clan or something.

what about those wonderful promised events??
this week there will be many lvl 99