Entire Inventory Disappeared After Crafting

Hi Everyone and Blizzard Team,

After crafting 100 Caster amulets, I went to check several of my mules. When I returned to my main character, I noticed that several of my amulets were missing. I arranged all 100 in a shared stash where it was evident that 6 scattered amulets were missing.

And to my absolute horror, my entire personal inventory was missing. All of my charms including my paladin torch and annihilus were missing.

This was absolutely devastating.

I have screenshots and video of the crafting (which also shows my full inventory of charms).

It took forever to save up materials to craft and nothing good even came of it. Having my torch and annihilus disappear is just unbelievable.

I am completely disappointed and absolutely furious.

This is a known issue. Blizzard can’t restore anything so I suggest you either wait for patch 2.3 in December (the REAL non-beta release) or quit and play something else.

maybe tweet them? they wont do anything about it but maybe they become aware of the bug

They are already aware of the bug and probably fixed it internally a month ago. Most bug reports on this forum are about this exact thing.

why say wait for patch 2.3 and then link the patch notes that say nothing about this issue?

Linked Patch notes preview mentions there will be bug fixes. And I do hope that this awful inventory eating bug is priority 1.

Because there are 100s of bugs and mentioning all of them would turn the patch notes into a patch novel. It’s not guaranteed this bug is fixed but I would bet it is.