Druid summoner in 2.4 - My feedback

Well I can still record something as test if you give suggestion what to try.

But i am more and more inclined that it can be actualy very good starting HC char.

Its very safe, like extremely safe, with level 88 I had 3000 life without bo, with just trash gear and summons +merc are wrecking monsters in zones i can MF.

Its honestly most safe ancients killer I know of, nothing I know can beat that.

A step by step skill point allocation video would also be nice, but you could also record that whit maxroll’s D2 planner. Ok maybe you should wait till the planner is updated. But you get the idea. What’s the best way to go for a HC build.

1 Like

You mean this? :slight_smile:

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

The reason I was doing whole this is for My item find guide so I have perfecr build for MF char for every class with detailed walkthough so yeah thats why i have it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don´t use Faith A1 merc. I have done that and you need Decrepify.
Im not sure about D2R but in POD hell monsters have 50% phy dmg red…Decrepify doubled your (merc and bear) dmg.

Ha no way someone else tried this too. I did this but only in softcore and I focused on direwolf first instead of grizzly. I even had an act 3 fire merc. I find using level 15 thorns from the edge runeword on my switch works pretty amazing since it does percentage damage and fixed damage now.

1 Like

Not in D2R, and A1 cold is only for freezing the screen, and adding buff to minions.

Yupp this is want I wanted :sunglasses:

THEORY CRAFTING:

I think the main dmg comes form the grizzly and the merc.
After that the ravens and then the dire wolfs?

-Act 2 merc with eth reaper, forti and guli
-max out HoW instead of Oak Sage
-Beast and +skills gear

If not, you still get +50% phy dmg istead of 100%. Might vs Fana and more merc dmg

LMAO WHAT, i made summoner able to clear on /players 7 stay tunned, i will be posting video.

Check this out guys :slight_smile:

Pit on /players 8 with fully maxed summons and my special build :slight_smile: I didnt have found equip on PTR so i simulated skiller and torch and some other +skills items with small charms with all skills, half of my gear is still rare garbage tho so I almost died there. But still…

Clearing Pit on /players 7 as druid summoner in 4:15 seconds (i didnt count time to get there, but should be fast with enigma.

2 Likes

I’ve found myself having to regularly resummon some pets, particularly the bear, to move them near enemies I need to die. Plus you have to keep casting the ravens (thankfully not nearly as much as initially when they reduced the hit count to 5)

Frankly my main issue is I can’t really use poison creeper, since it’s not strong enough unless you have Rabies synergy.

You’d think spirit of barbs would be really good with this setup, but thorns is still just too weak.

1 point in poison creeper is useless, it will just die every 2 seconds.

And im not sure what good the leftover skill points in lycanthropy accomplishes? Just life for not dying in hardcore? Your attack rating will be too low in Hell with just 1 point of maul.

they will accomplish this:

Ok I also recorded Baalrun on /players 7 with that summoner but i screwed up so much LOL, its so bad… idk if I should even post the video :rofl:

I actually tried something similar and had a Harmony on Swap, it did ok damage but the move speed for the wolves was great.

Yeah but i have my secret OP weapon on switch you can see what it does in video i posted with Pit :slight_smile:

I won’t give away your brand secrets by naming the weapon :wink:

Well since secret is out :smiley:

I was just joking with secret and curious if someone will guess it. But I showed that i am using crossbow in the video by mistae so it was obvious. But its really not that used RW so…

But its so amazing for this build.

But you’ll also get AR and IAS from Fana, those are some very needed stat buffs too. Yes you can use a might merc and have a Faith on you char to maximise dmg. But sometimes a good, freeze up the whole screen works wonders, specialy when runing a HC character.

okay but what top of the line perfect optimized gear set that’s not realistically obtainable by a normal person do you need for that?

I’m really not familiar with that stuff… what’s letting you shoot bone spears when you attack?