Drop Rates are rediculous

Iv’e put far too many hours as well please make it a playable game where you can earn to wreck in stead of offline trading and you should be able to find best in slot+++ if you play a couple hundred hours on anything.

Just go back to Diablo 3, bro.

Just cause D2R doesn’t show you with uniques every 10 steps, doesn’t mean D2R is bad, but rather YOU are bad.

Take a pro-tip:
*look up cube recipes
*look up runewords
*look up best spots / bosses to magic find
*look up efficient builds / stat distribution

Now get out there and start getting good.

1 Like

I play single player, and I have infinity, coh, forts, grief, exile, P 3/20 Light chuta/ Griffons, etc… and about 15 HR in stash from Ohm up.

The drop rates are fine…

1 Like

Found a ber Lo and Mal within 4 Chaos runs p1. Drop rates definitely broken in the opposite way.

Ahh, another Toxic…

Drop rates stink…
They always have, and always will…
This whole game relies on RNG upon RNG…

You can play one day, get zilch drop wise…
Play the next day, and get junk uniques…
Play the third, and get hundreds of drops, YET ONLY ONE is worth a diddly…

Oh, copy/paste some twits build you say…Nahhh!
Oh, wear MF that you snapped your fingers to find??..hmm??
Oh, Runewords, yeah, those pesky words taking RUNES that NEVER drop…ROFL!
Oh, cube recipe’s that require said runes to be found, jewels, to possess, gems, that are needed, and YET STILL give you trash…

Dude, you been playing way to long, or smoking to much crack…

Not everyone plays 12 hours a day, runs copy/paste builds, and has those imaginary items to help them find other RNG based items…

Get out of here with your BS…

I only play like 4 hours a day.
Sometimes less.

Still manage to dedicate a night to Hell cow running with my summoner / corpse exploder necro.
Still manage to find good stuff to trade.
Still manage to gear up all my characters.
Still manage to give away freebies

No friend, your disgusting need to have everything handed to you on a platter, no ounce of satisfaction, no ounce of effort - you’re the toxic one here.

Drop rates are fine. Add in-game text chat

I don’t see much issues with the drop-rates in the game. It actually seems like the drop rates are very high compared to 2.2 and older versions of the game.

Im not sure what you are basing your judgement on in regards to the drop-rates, it does appear that most players disagree with your assessment.

They can disagree all they want…IT IS RNG…

RNG for you gives you what you need.

Been farming for months and still don’t have 4 os Archon Plate, War Travs, Gold Wrap, Skulders, or any of the other 10000 items needed to trade/expand character…

Hell, I’m wearing a “loaner” set of Mavs…Only 1 piece is Mine…

So again, gtfooh with your BS about drop rates are fine, and you don’t need to play 24/7 to get anything good…

It’s why the game is dead on console…drop rates blow, trades are a joke, and when someone DOES trade, they “think” their item is worth some astronomical price…

this is Diablo 2 !
thats the way the game was bilt
leave it be!

More cow runs, more boss runs…

Terror zones have been pretty generous. Keep it fresh too. If you found everything right away there would be no point in playing anymore. Its a grind and will always be a grind. Makes it fun.

2 Likes

You have to ask yourself why some say it’s fine and others not.

How many hours do you put into the game? Is trading with 1 person that’s asking for a high amount or everyone is asking the same?

I often give my low-mid gear away on Switch. I even lend a new trade friend, my Jah.

Maybe your gear isn’t giving you the proper kill speed. So, playing for hours to no end gives you very little in return. Yet, those little things can be traded to lower players. Eventually, you are building wealth.

The game was designed this way.
This is back in the day with game developers slept in the office all week and didn’t go home, spent 18 hours a day working on the game, and didn’t have lawyers and CEO’s/management breathing down their necks for the game to make with deadlines and money goals. go look at the pictures, that’s game design.

People making a game for the love of gaming and wanting to share their idea, not to become super rich.

With that said…

They wanted to challenge you, resistances was meant for people to have to find others to group to overcome the elemental diversity with resistances.

The drop rates were meant for you to find something wroth, that someone else will need and cause you to go and trade it in a market place.
This was the games design intention, they want your online socializing.
This is why they added Unique items and ladder only rune words.

So, it is what it is, this is the game.

Oh great lords of D2 share your wisdom with us! I do hell cows for hours, meph runs, terror zones. I get tir runes and Cathan’s armor. I agree with OP, it sucks! My hell forge even gave me a Hel rune, what a joke!

If I get one more piece of crap drop, I swear I’m going to go mental!

20+ years of information at your disposal and you foolish people can’t do a simple google search or otherwise…

…I mean really, that’s absolute laziness.

Meanwhile you want better drops?
Get MORE MF.
So simple, yet so difficult.

1 Like

I literally had my build in the first few weeks because of all the information available, d2r has been the easiest diablo game in terms of, preparing, gathering information, skimming ideas off of peoples builds, where to farm, what prices to look for, super easy.

200 mf is the optimal spot, anything above that is just trash, makes more TRASH drops…

The more mf the better don’t listen to the meta-slave creatures that go by stupid made up graphs that are not official

535% MF… I do runs all day and nothing. I am starting to think I am glitched as all my hell forges have dropped HEL rune!