Double Swing vs Frenzy needs balancing

Double Swing has always been a skill that does nothing else but to be synergy for Frenzy and Double Throw. It is useless as a main skill. Each hard point in it only increases 5% Attack Rating and no Damage whatsoever.

Even with full synergy, Double Swing only offers up to 200% Enhanced Damage which is nothing much really. This skill needs to be re-worked, otherwise there is no point for it to be in the game.

Many people like me want to use a dual-wielding skill and Frenzy is a competent skill for that purpose but the extra enhanced run-speed is too fast for us or our computer and internet to handle. Double Swing in this case would be a perfect substitute for that but this skill is just too weak to be useful even with the best gears.

Thank you for reading this. I hope you guys can make proper changes for this skill to be useful.

3 Likes

I think Doubleswing simply lacks normal % dmg and attack rating on skill. I think these should do the thing:

• +10% enhanced damage per level
  • +10% attack rating per level

Advantages against Frenzy are instant fast attacks, mana-free skill.
Disadvantages against Frenzy are no faster running, and attacks can be interupted.

2 Likes

Try setting your barbarian to walk only (r key by default?). This will slow you down and let your character have more than 0 defense while moving from monster to monster :grin:

You will want to manually toggle it on and off, however, as the movespeed bonuses last for such an annoyingly short time and expire so very frequently. (and no, I am not tempted to try using increased stamina as a synergy, thank you very much)

2 Likes