Does party finder work for you?

does party finder work for you guys?
for me it never puts me into games with people …
it just creates a empty game with just me every time :frowning: anyone else?
xbox platform btw

2 Likes

It works, just have to be good with microscopes :nerd_face:

1 Like

Ya it works for me it just isn’t that great. A lot of times it puts me into runs that are finished. I get into full games pretty frequently though.

It never works. Haven’t seen another player on Xbox in about 4 weeks now.

There’s a petition for lobbies/chat thread somewhere on this forum you can sign in the hopes blizzard will implement it.

1 Like

It is collapsed.
95% chance I create new game and nobody join.
Playing on PS5.

I only had several joins in the beginning or the launch, then nothing ever since. I tried lot’s of times to join all kinds of different games, but nothing. So adding friends seems to be the way to go. If you want to do hell runs from time to time add me to your friend list and we do runs or lvling together :slight_smile: I’m on the XBOX as well.

how??? what platform and what did u select or search for? cuz me i find nothing but then again i was trying when i was only lvl 20 in act 2, didnt work at all

but maybe later on in hell ,baal runs work fine?

I’m on xbox. Baal works, cows, sometimes Diablo. You can find people on free roam too.
You can also try LFG like I mentioned on your other post… Or you can join a discord or something. Or I guess you could sign that guy’s petition lmao

lmao alright thx bro ill use the LFG tool untill party finder gets fixed a saw a twitter post that rod fergeson is looking into it :slight_smile:

Lol… Ya I’m sure he’s working real hard on that. LFG is alright. The party finder can be ok, before hell and for pretty much anything except Baal runs… Not so much

1 Like