Does anyone still try to dodge tomb viper poison clouds?

It’s been how long since they were fixed?

Yet still i find myself still not trusting those places where the poison clouds are\were. They hurt so bad in the past, I have to remind myslelf that’s OK to go there, every time.

It was 2.3 I think, so around November 2021.

I got used to the change pretty quick, but I never really ran Nihlathak much either so the muscle memory wasn’t too strong. :sweat_smile:

I was in support of its removal back then but looking back I wouldn’t mind if they had kept it and instead just made the visuals more accurate to what was happening so that new players wouldn’t get demolished by what they assumed to be poison (or nothing in the case that the poison cloud visually dissipated) and wonder what the hell happened. :laughing: I don’t mind that it’s gone either though.

Yep, was indeed 2.3 released Dec 2021:

Enemies

• Fixed an issue where Tomb Vipers’ Poison Cloud attack was improperly dealing physical damage.; the poison clouds now deal proper poison damage

or they couldve gone poison damage but super buffed it to be scary AND annoying as hell lmao

when you’re playing a lightning character and can’t kill the snakes, they are quite a nuisance still

if the old snakes were still a thing I would probably farm nihlathak with necro only :slight_smile:

I did 11k runs in single player for 99… and probably same amount just for keys lol

nope, i ignore them completely, its sad tbh