Do you prefer 125 fcr?

I just wanna gauge what most people prefer. For a corpse exploding summoner with enigma do you like to reach the 125fcr bp?

I personally always aim for the highest bp possible. I recently got a beast and so i had to make a lot of changes to reach the 125fcr (2/20 circlet instead of shako, 2/20 ammy instead of maras etc). My CTA is not as good any more, my curses are smaller and my resistances are shocking compared to before. Im wondering if you would just give up on the 125fcr at this point lol. Too much to sacrifice?

Appreciate your opinions fam

For a summoner…don’t care.

Aside from Telly where does that slow you down? Did you notice a drop in how fast you clear with CE?

I see. I just love the fast teleporting but maybe im the odd one out. I dont know. Hence this thread. Thank you

For a summoner - I’d say yes. 1 frame faster casting is meaningless compared to 75% threshold which gives 10 frames. Heck, you’ll be fine even at 48%, although if you can get 75% without sacrifices(Harlequin Crest, Mara etc) go for it.

I does really depend on how you play/how you use telly.

Personally I use telly to re-position and to telly stomp, I rarely run Meph so I don’t feel the need for the fastest FCR. I’m also HC so I value surviving over risk of tellying into a Fanat pack of Dolls and having my merc start popping them on me.

I feel like there is a delay between the time a monster dies and when it hits the floor and you can CE it. Others have noticed this but it’s not big enough to cause Blizz to take notice. But this is what slows down my CE’s more than a casting rate.

I will state I find it relatively easy to get to 75FCR/10 frame. Trang gloves (20), 2x +10 Rings, Weapon (30 for now, blackhand) and I have a +11 FCR +2 Necy + 12 resists crafted amy. This is far from ‘optimum’ gear but it gets me 10 frames.

Only bone necro has a benefit from 125 fcr really. For all the rest 75 is enough in pvm.

1 Like

I prefer to run 125% fcr on my summoner or as close as i can get it. Makes killing cows so much faster when you have higher fcr to spam Corpse explosion and cast amp damage faster.