Do "White" Runeword viable?

Hi all,

I know nothing about Necro Class. Since I have extra Dol and Io Rune in this season, I am wondering is it worst to create a Necro based on “White”, “Lore”, “Stealth” and “Rhyme” for fun, I mainly SSF so my target is solo up to Hell Countess and see how luck can I get better gears .

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Absolutely, Bonemancer is very fun to play. Although it’s very recommended to spend some time in normal/nightmare to get the right base for White wand - at minimum aim for +3 Bone Spear bonus, with additionally +1-3 Revive, or +1-3 Corpse Explosion, or +1-3 some useful curse(Decrepify, Dim Vision, Attract, Iron Maiden), or +1-3 Bone Spirit. Ofc the best would be to obtain 3/3/3 base, but that’s very hard.
Note also Bonemancer’s mana consumption is very high, so a merc wielding Insight with good Meditation roll is recommended, if not must-have.

1 Like

Thanks for advises :slight_smile:

Forgot to add - get the base from normal/nightmare Akara or Drognan, not search it in the wild :wink: However, pay attention to item type, if I recall only Bone Wand and Grim Wand can have 2 sockets.
Also, a little trick - if you have a character lv15-17 wands with bonus to Bone Spear will be marked in red, that’s way you can easily spot them while checking merchant’s inventory^^

1 Like

Forgot to check my thread. Valuable information, thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Here is the “White” Runeword in action: