Discussion for general diablo

PvP and PvM are all the same user. Please be considerate us.
We need a way to enjoy PvP and PvM.

1 Like

Everyone who is crying about fhr, Diablo is not a PvP centric game. Sure its nice to have the option and I do like dueling and wrecking random games. There is a reason D2 LoD had over 100k people logged in around 2005 but dropped to roughly 30k. That reason is a newer PvP centric MMO, Guild Wars. The game never recovered its PvP player base simply because it is a fruitless time sink. All you PvPers forget what the game is, a PvM experience to be shared with others. Maybe its the fact you can buy your builds and it somehow seems exclusive but rest assured that the majority of D2Rs player base are not concerned with PvP.

Part of the beauty of d2 is that there are many different ways to play it. Pvp is one of those ways. The true pvp fans have continuously played this game specifically because of pvp, while many pvmers tend to be more casual (play for a few months, quit for a while etc).

But the main point here is that blizzard made this change ONLY for pvp (as stated in the patch notes), in an attempt to make pvpers happy. However we pvpers are not happy and do not like the change.
Pretty much everyone with years of pvp experience agrees that this fhr change waters down pvp and lowers the skill ceiling, which ultimately leads to less long term players.

5 Likes

sure isnt this about a nerfed build (problably more than one) after too many HRs (and possible rmt) invested in it?

Maybe it will be reverted, or rebalanced in the future. Hanz, you are on to somthing haha.

1 Like

Pvp users purchase farmed items through PVM play. Who buys high-end items if the pvp is broken? Even 7-year-olds can use pvm easily.I don’t need any high-end items.

2 Likes

i think so too plz i miss FHR ver2.3

3 Likes

plz roll back FHR it really is awkward. THAN EVER.

3 Likes

omg, never agree of your comment, PvP is end contents of this game

1 Like

Agreeplz roll back FHR it really is awkward. THAN EVER.

3 Likes

I played Diablo today. PvM was very boring.
My favorite pk can’t do. Many pk players have left.
Patch 2.4 ruined everything

2 Likes

D2R 2.4 improved the game. I hope that the dev team can keep D2R alive by creating more content and making Ladder interesting. If not, there is D2 LoD.

plz roll back FHR it really is awkward. THAN EVER.

3 Likes

I agree this forums lol

2 Likes

Please Blizzard consider this problem and do something.

4 Likes

The seasonings missing from the masterpiece game; Where did the hit satisfaction of Diablo 2 in my memory run away?

Incorrect feedback on Patch 2.4 from developers who have never played Diablo 2 legacy mods, creators who only made World of Warcraft 3, and customer service representatives

Over Power Necromancer
unemployed assassin
A barbarian who met a mysterious death while chasing him with an infinite teleport.
FHR and FBR disappeared from PVP, lost hit satisfaction.
all ways 1TA so super hero, paladin grief와 sheild combo (smite skill)
Running dead alive zombie bowazon

all thing rollback to 2.3 ver.

1 Like

The seasonings missing from the masterpiece game; Where is gone the hit satisfaction of Diablo 2 in my memory run away?

Incorrect feedback on Patch 2.4 from developers who have never played Diablo 2 legacy mods, creators who only made World of Warcraft 3, and customer service representatives

*Over Power Necromancer

*unemployed assassin

*A barbarian who met a mysterious death while chasing him with an infinite teleport.

*all ways 1TA so super hero, paladin grief와 sheild combo (smite skill), But I don’t want to get it easy anymore. I don’t have a stun.

Rather, let the smite skill be shielded or deflected by defence

*alive zombie bowazon

That’s why everything should be rolled back to 2.3 ver.

Diablo 2, which I knew, was always filled with various classes of people with various builds in the pvp room. But After the 2.4 patch, you can see Druid and Necro, perhaps Paladin & Bowazon only.

So this is the balance patch Blizzard’s pursuit?

3 Likes

Agree with all of these points. Would also be okay with fhr revert and wsg added back in if that is simpler than re-inventing the system. Just something better than what we have today!
Please address, developers!

3 Likes

Good luck, but i don’t think they’ll fix anything pvp related. It’s just Blizzard’s classic approach of dumbing down their games.

I’ve sold my pvp gear way before 2.4 patch hit the live servers.

2 Likes

In my humble opinion, a more simple solution would be to fix the hit recovery frame immunity, like for example make it happens less often than now, let’s say 40% less frequent

2 Likes