Disapearing SOJ

I found a SOJ on the 10th of October, my druid’s been wearing it since. Logged in today to do a few runs and just happened to be checking my gear and noticed it’s gone. I had a ring in it’s place a blue 10% FCR ring. This was a SOJ I found while leveling my druid earlier in the ladder doing nightmare Andariel. It’s the first one I’ve found in 22 years of playing the game. So I’m pretty upset that it just disapeared.

1 Like

it seems we have a simmilar problem i found a RIFT GRANDCHARM/SUNDER CHARM it just dissapeard from my inventory after my game crashed for unknown reason O_O

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I’m with you. I lost Ber recently (not a dupe. Found it myself). I raised a ticket through Blizzard. After 7 days they have sent reply via bot that they have a lot of requests and maybe topics on the forum will help my case… yeah like it will bring me my Ber back LOOOOL. When I tried to reply to that, I cannot - page is refreshing for 40min and nothing. I retried, nothing. And nothing wrong with my internet as I was playing other game in the meantime. I also don’t know if I should play or not now… this is SOOOO BAD I lack words.

1 Like

Yeah frustrating I’ve seen some of the streamers talk about dupes and I can get how it’d happen with those, but items that you’ve actually found running legit is infuriating. I doubt I’ll get the SoJ back and it’s kinda put a downer on my enjoyment of the game.

1 Like

Exactly. Now I would just worry whenever I find anything of value that I’ll log in one day and pufff, it’s just gone. I am 11 days into the ticket and I doubt they’ll do anything about it - I even asked if I should refrain from playing but still, no answer.