Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season Two Has Concluded

Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season Two Has Concluded

Terror Zones are now live in Diablo II: Resurrected! Experience this new feature in all expansion-enabled online games now and on October 6 when Ladder Season Two begins.

View Full Article

22 Likes

ladder runewords in no ladder you said?
of course i did
don’t lie to me
ok, i lied

TZ are good btw. :+1:

7 Likes

They changed from -75% resist to variable resists on the elemental charms. -70 to -90%. Also variable -resists on the physical and magic ones.

No change to Cold Mastery though vs sundered monsters. So, who’s going to run a Blizzard Sorc? :stuck_out_tongue: Half of the player base raises their hand :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

No mention of ladder season 2 runewords… So they’re either keeping that information for the October 6th ladder announcement, or we’re not getting any new runewords. :thinking:

Oh nice – " Any abilities granted by a Sundering Charm will also extend to your pets and summons, so keep that in mind as you upgrade your character "
HydraSorc, Zoomancer and Trapsin give many thanks.

8 Likes

The Bone Break

• Monster Physical Immunity is Sundered
  • Physical Damage Received Increased by 10% to 30%

Physical sundered charm is great now!

2 Likes

phsyical still cant lower that though, all we get are amp and decripfy, ( or grim ward if your barb) which are are extremely unreliable required merc ai and AR to hit as well as proc chance, or make you drop angelics for atma’s.
meanwhile aoe caster classes get a screenwide infinity AND facets

3 Likes

It works with minions and pets now
It’s in there.

1 Like

I liked CharlesJT’s suggestion for an additional facet for physical damage.

6 Likes

Eh it still needs more.

granted 10% IS usable unlike 25%, so melee classes CAN actaully run the charm now IF they get a good one. but facets arnt reallyt the solution either we already run ED and ias jewels we dont exactly have spots for facets like casters do, and we dont have a ton of runeword support becuase its flat out not a used -resistance

if they reworked spirit of barbs to be aoe -phsyical resistance… and them gave melee some AOE splash that would even the playing field

6 Likes

I thought about a basic “frenzy” type mechanic for all melee attacks, even the basic attack… Maybe call it “bloodlust” or something, who knows. With successful hits, you’ll get “stacks” up to a ceiling which increase your attack speed and attack rating by a small percentage each. If you stop attacking, the stacks quickly fade away.

Splash damage? Maybe, but only on certain skills. And only at an angle based upon the direction of the attack. If you swing your axe at a group of monsters, it’s not going to hit things behind you. The “splash” damage should also not be as powerful as the “main” hit.

Melee has always had the short end of the stick versus casters. Yes they need some loving, but it needs to be done carefully.

normally i would agree, but… at this point i think blizzard has thrown “carefully” out the freaking window. Full defenestration on sanity.

4 Likes
  • Sunder works with traps / summons, Trapsin get a nice buff
  • Physical Sunder still is nothing, Reaper’s Toll cheaper and doesn’t have debuff to us, that Sunder need more
2 Likes

Why do you put a Barbarian up there in the poster when you give him nothing?

Please tell me for which scenario will I use this Sunder charm.

Huge mockery with Barbarian

also i hate sunder charms

10 Likes

YESSSSSSSSS Thanks blizzard now lets rock Terror zones =))

at least barb gets the reworked grim ward, fury druid gets nothing

Well, it kind of looks like he’s “waiting”… Maybe on the other more powerful classes to catch up so he doesn’t get bbq’ed once he enters the next tomb. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

more like 5000% and 1 more will run blizzard sorc. First time in my life i am this livid with a group of people updating a game.

idk anyone who isnt going to run sorc first now, its going to be freaking absurd

Glad the changes made it in and the ranges on the charms are nice, but please make the melee charm useful! Give it big AR, increased % to physical damage, or ignores target defense etc.

1 Like