Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.5 Now Live

But they were promised. Don’t talk about what you don’t know about.

That is the exact mentality that got us the charms lmfao. You probably believe hdin was too strong and that cold sorc isn’t OP with the charms lmfao.

You really should increase mob density for terror zones by at least twice and switch new zones every 15-20 mins.

Too long and some zones are horribly underwhelming for mob density so it makes the terror zone suck

I hate gated content. I’m glad they did not make the whole terror zone system gated to ladder only like they were at first though. There is that at least.

I hate the new charms, and please, cite where there was new runewords promised for every season.

1 Like

llamas stream with the devs before ladder launch. You’re welcome. It is okay that they failed, but this is just another fail in a long list of fails.

I don’t hate the idea behind the charms and TZ. I just think both ideas are WEAK AF and very poor ways of addressing the issues at hand. They could have taken their time, released the next ladder with temp TZ as a mechanic to avoid the grind to 99 in baal/diablo/nih. They could have also got rid of the XP depreciation once you’re a certain level of the mobs, but it is what it is. But they could have easily just worked on RWs and started the next ladder and took time to actually think the changes through rather than just throw some crap into the game and hope it works.

Their post about cold not being crazy good is actually great, it shows just how stupid they are. A cold sorc with basic day 1/2 ladder gear and a sunder charm will be able to solo anything in P8 games. Sure, they won’t have great resist/life pool and will need to be careful, but they will be end game in terms of damage. Them stating otherwise just shows they know nothing about the game.

2 Likes

In that stream they said some would bring new runewords not all ladder, they even implied it could have other changes in fact.

The said they were going to do runewords every ladder, specifically they maintained for the next few ladders because obviously 5 years from now that would be a lot of crappy runewords for them to add. Regardless they also said ladders were going to last 3/4 and they missed that mark as well. They’re very good at having ideas and not following through.

No they didnt say every ladder, and you can rewatch anytime at mrllama youtube.

You should go rewatch how the described it in the video and see how wrong you are :slight_smile:

Meanwhile every answer they give, they eventually walk it back saying we might not be able to perform or we might change our minds later. But it is just an excuse for when they inevitably fail always.

patch note have 7 like

this topic 3 like

hey d2re team where are these 10k player voting for these patch ??? not able too thank you and press the like button :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fake hype train derailed

Ladder Season Two Launch Timing:

North America October 6, 5:00 p.m. PDT
Europe October 6, 2:00 a.m. CEST
Asia October 6, 9:00 a.m. KST

I have question
Oct 6 5:00pm PDT = Oct 7 2:00am CEST = Oct 7 9:00am KST
so Asia Server & Eruo server will leading launch 1 day to North America Server ?

1 Like

5 pm PDT is 2 am CEST.

its just worded strange. I dont think they mean 24 hours head start.

Nothing for Classic (pre-expansion) mode.

SHAME!!!

To unlock the Terror Zones feature, you must defeat Baal per character, per difficulty using any expansion character—existing characters that have already fulfilled the requirements will automatically have this feature unlocked.

When i first heard about terror zone i got quite a bit bit excited, but this is definitely a let down now for players like me.

As the zones only become available after having played the dificulty as i understand it, there is no way to have some variance while playing the story. As i only progress to next dificulty and then delete the characters after hell, there is just nothing there effectively if one is not a grinding/looting player replaying outside of story.

At least for offline games Terror-Zones should simply be activateable without any preconditions.

1 Like

This game… it’s just a novelty. You’re not adding any kind of significant content. You’re just changing the meta with a few megs of data. It’s a shame how seriously the player base is taking this game. It’s old, it’s very limited in content. It’s a relic with nothing new. D4 is the way.

2 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

No.

All Blizzard has shown is the inability to put out anything worthwhile in over a decade.

If they do everything for this game at once, then there is no point in developing this game further. Everything has its time. You just need to be patient. As I understand it, they want to gradually develop this game in order to maintain content.

• Updated gender pronoun strings that referred to the player from “his / her” to the neutral counterpart “their.”

Why? WHY?!?!? Why are you ruining this game with gender-fascism too? WHY? I won’t bow to this insane cult of Gendernazis and will uninstall the game now, thank you for nothing.

3 Likes

Well I agree that this is a useless change not even worth to put time in, the game got other problems for sure.
But still you overdoing a bit with your reaction :rofl:

If you overreact like that about something that is completely non game related and does not affect your experience whatsoever, then maybe it is good that you uninstall the game. Good bye

1 Like