Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4.3. | Now Live

I get it man lol. I don’t focus mf at all. already do that, and have no issues gearing my characters.

Now for the real question. Is the MF event limited to online or can solo players also get to enjoy it if they download the patch in time?

3 Likes

Right… because there is nothing between the two extremes :roll_eyes: If it is even slightly changed everything will be “instant.”

And this 50% MF is just the beginning of a slippery slope… :man_facepalming:

Ya’ll crazy.

Can console get text or voice chat now so we have a form of communication defaulted in the game? Text is really for things like /DClone or possibly so you can change the emotes back to number pad 0-9. Then let’s us chat with some limit so ppl can’t spam but link items

Unless you fix the merc AI, I couldn’t give a rat’s rectum about the other upgrades. Mine is costing me more than a jilted spouse with an AMEX Platinum card.

Plz look at this…

roll back FHR(Fast Hit Recovery) & FBM (Fast Block Motion)

Diablo 2 is not World of Warcraft.

1 Like

Thank you for fixing the controller bugs on pc!

WOOOAAAAHHHHH STOKED STOKED STOKED!!! THANK YOU BLIZZ TEAM!!!

tytytytytytyty

we’ve also doubled the maximum number of games that can appear in the Game List at a given time from 20 to 40

YES

we added a search functionality in the lobby

YES

the Game List will now display each game’s connection quality in a tooltip

YES

a mysterious energy source will grant you a 50% buff to Magic Find

Terrible! MF is actually detrimental to generating wealth from farming! The most valuable items are runes>charms>socketables>jewels which MF does not affect! Bad idea and stupid!

• Added a bindable hotkey for mouse and keyboard to directly open the Horadric Cube if it is in your inventory.

OoOooOOooo :open_mouth:

A confirmation prompt will now appear when bulk assigning all remaining stat points on both PC and console

Wise

You can now double click on a game to join it in the PC lobby.

1999 called and says “about damn time”

Fixed an issue where resurrect costs were inconsistent for high-level mercenaries.

Nice

• Fixed a performance issue that could occur when spamming refresh at a vendor for an extended period.

GAMBAAAAAAAAA

thanks blizz

3 Likes
IAS attack speed [ticks] attacks per second
0 12 2.08
6 10 2.5
16 8 3.12
37 6 4.16
69 4 6.25

These were the old 2-H breakpoints for WW using IK Ogre Maul(40 IAS put you at 6 frame breakpoint). My assumption is that by allowing Armor/Jewelry IAS to affect WW means that a 2-H weapon that lacks IAS can still, feasibly hit the old 4 Frame breakpoint.

HOWEVER, if we take what was typed/written: Attacking as fast as a Normal Attack literally, this appears, on the surface, to be a massive nerf to WW Barbs since that same IK Maul would hit 15 Frames on a Standard Attack while realistically going as high as 12 Frames(109 IAS breakpoint). Under the old system, WW would attack 6 times/second at 4 Frames(25/4) whereas 12 Frames would be, at least to me, way slower.

So I think it’s well within reason to ask what EXACTLY was done to IAS breakpoints? An explanation on this WW overhaul seems warranted given the confusion I and others I know are having.

1 Like

Witam .Kiedy dacie Npc spełniającego funkcje odwrotne do możliwych.
-Rozbijającego Kamienie na mniejsze.

• Tworzącego runy mniejsze z większych (IST na 2 male) itd .
    Dodatkowa skrzynkę na kamienie i runy razem lub osobno jak wam tam wygodniej.
    REWOLUCJA W D2RES byłaby możliwość wyciągania RUN z dziur.
    Hello. When you date an NPC that performs the opposite of what is possible.
    -Breaking the Stones into smaller ones.

Forming runes smaller of larger ones (IST on 2 small), etc.
An additional box for stones and runes together or separately as you are more comfortable there.
REVOLUTION IN D2RES would be the ability to pull RUNes out of holes.

no loading screen fix keeps me away from this game since it’s hardcore or bust for me

The fact that i’m on a top tier system and spend more time in loading screens then playing the game is a huge turnoff.

Search functionality and improved lobby was the most pressing matter by far for D2R. Have to give credit where it’s due. Blizzard listened. They get high fives up and down from me today.

5 Likes

Meh why would I want more MF? Looking for bases.

2 Likes

This a good point. Maybe they can add an option to turn the buff off if you are base hunting. The first 50% of mf is huge.

1 Like

I mean it’s just a few days or whatever, but man… :x For the people with 300+ MF it’s not going to make any notable difference, but for the people running 0% farming runes/bases it’s actually a negative.

4 Likes

Thanks Dev team what awesome patch you have been working on!!! Thanks lord that fix the WW barb and best of all this is Search function =)) omg so goood!! Cube is good to!!

Patch 2.5 - New end gaming system? =) More uber bosses? =) or Random maps you can open in the cube goes to - New level 85 areas? =)

3 Likes

Please just NO to maps. There is no need for them in this game. We already have random lvl 85 areas (even more to farm with patch 2.4).

If you want more game types that increase mob density/difficulty that should be relatively easy to implement and wouldn’t mess with the core D2 game. We don’t need maps. There are other games/ D2 mods that do this if you so desire to play.

Please fix Rabies and for the love of god, give us more character slots. 20 isn’t enough.

4 Likes

Yeah the whirlwind change is concerning, I like the idea behind it (similar to the shifter IAS changes) but if it works as described then indeed it will be a huge nerf to WW.

Maybe they just phrased the change extremely poorly and that’s not how it’ll actually work, but we’ll see in 2 days I suppose. I have faith though.

1 Like

i think 1-10 new maps based D2 acts, its not new acts layouts its more like - title set from orginal game =) like we have seen in D2 project "River of blood map =) i know for sure now that dev teams seen this kind of feedback =))