Diablo II Resurrected on Mac Air M2

Hey there, so I am unable to “initialize graphics driver” to play this on my Mac Air M2 through parallels, but when I had the M1 Mac Air it would at least take me to the fiery loading screen where you get to chose a character. This time, with an even better and much more capable computer, the M2 somehow cannot muster up the graphical ability to play this old game? I detect a scam from Blizzard… I know that there’s a way to mess with the compatibility settings, but when I talked to support, which I think is run by crackheads now, they completely disregarded the basic logic and reason of the message and said weird sheet like “you might be talking about warcraft reforged… here’s the link to get a refund” never brought up the game, never asked for a refund. Stupid, stupid stupid blizzard people. So, I’m not a windows guy, obviously, so all you Windows people, how do I get the game to work through parallels on my M2? I KNOW for a fact that it’s possible. I can play World of Warcraft on the highest possible setting and my computer won’t even get hot. Blizz seems to be anti Mac now as they are being bought out by Microsoft and waiting for a deal to close, so of course the support won’t help me. Lastly, I tried posting in the main discussion, but it won’t let me saying I need to own the game. Well, I tried using my main account but for SOME odd reason I’m banned until the year 2999. It’s kind of strange to not be allowed to voice concerns or get help from people because of a fascist run company and their idea of selling customers games that don’t work and then not providing support to them.