Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season Two Has Concluded

the damage is already done ,patching this let a poll of player having a huge unfair benefit vs other

your season is already corrupted with less of 24 hour after release :+1: good job

2 Likes

They really , really should remove all sunder charms on ladder then bring it back online with the fix. without doing this the integrity of this season is all but gone.

1 Like

The ladder needs to be reset. Just patching this is NOT enough.

5 Likes

This. And it is necessary as soon as possible, so as not to harm those who get it from now on.

1 Like

Please either reset the ladder or remove all sunder charms.

Unfortunately, Season 2 is already corrupted in less than 24 hours after release. To be fair, Blizzard quickly resolved the issue, but the damage is already done. I recommend to the developers to start working hard on a substantial patch like the one below for 2.6…

This season is trashed already… Terror zones enabled botters to level even faster and already have all the top tier gear in the game and it hasnt even been 24hours.

Unreal…why do we even keep playing blizz games when this is what legit players get to look forward to.

Sunder charms…Single people having 50+ sunder charms and I havent even hit level 60…

2 Likes

Blizzard did this all the time during WoW. every new patch had bugs even after doing PTR.

game keeps crashing last few days in the middle of playing

You’ve got to be kidding me?
So everyone exploiting this bug gets to enjoy the abuse and you “fixed” it so the other cannot?
What the hell are you doing there?
Re-roll was and option, ban’s an option, deleting all charms option and you pick the screw the fair players option, this is a new low inside a new low, you really are worse than the D3 team…just incredible, can’t even describe my disdain for this dev team now.

Imo they didn’t, as you say the damage is done, they just made sure the gains of abusing an exploit is now in the hands of a few, which in my opinion is even worse then just leaving it be or removing all the charms.
These dev’s are worse than I thought.

kek. yeah, lets not remove them from the game, just let people who hoarded them keep the wealth and giggle at the shattered economy. well played blizzard, well played.

What you wanna do?
A new reset is not an option ofc.
Ban players because they use a barb skill? lol
Remove all sunder charms, even the ones that dropped without a bug? lol

Just keep going. Your life will not end.

4 Likes

Funny for you, acting like it isn’t a big deal - when it is.

Literally game changing in terms of competition over a bug. Especially if people benefit from this huge amount of free wealth. How is it fair to any of the people that earn their wealth legitimately, and also self found?

It is not. Stop defending random reasons that this is acceptable.

Can anyone confirm if the lightning sunder charm now works for trapsins as per the most recent hotfix?

1 Like

good Job Buggzard.
good Job Buggzard.
good Job Buggzard.

hey 20 chars full.

I think its obvious the solution to this problem is for blizzard to remove the character limit, let me have as many characters as i want i bought the stupid game didn’t i?

anyone tested?

And 9/10 people quit WoW.

Great! Pls more good changes!

I’ve been enjoying Terror Zone play this season! Definitely more variety. Leveling feels a bit more relaxed and enjoyable.

Thus far I’ve only been playing FA/EA zon, so no Sunder charm testing as yet, but i’ll try to provide some feedback there later as well.

Enabling multiple terror zones per game per hour might be nice, allow us more options to choose from rather than having to skip if the zone that is randomly chosen isn’t really that great for our character.

2 Likes