Diablo 3 remaster

That’s interesting… It reminds me strongly of POE

Honestly… another game I just couldn’t stand. :confused:

3 Likes

Oh I hear ya Yah. Same.

I just don’t understand why game dev’s HATE visual clarity these days. Every mob doesn’t need a health bar over it’s head, 500 floating numbers, it’s level, and a list of it’s favor food.

If the visual clarity is there you can SEE when you hit, SEE when you block, and SEE when you dodge. Everything else is just screen pollution. Hell audio cues go a long way as well. If I hear a CLANK I know I blocked… you don’t need to write it across the middle of my screen.

9 Likes

I think now that can be turned off in most games. More challenging to not know anyways.

i see myself in this comment and i don’t like it XD

1 Like

for sure diablo 4 dont bring ,the breath of fresh air and dark the feeling compare what

diablo 2 bring on release in 2000 , still today d2 soundtrack from Matt Uelmen is my best video game music ever , giving too the game a really dark ambience . i have 0 or any of this feeling looking and earring diablo 3 remaster . d4 amost feel like a shooter game

My other problem is… well… we basically already have Diablo 4 lol. It’s called Grim Dawn.

I mean I wasn’t that fond of Grim Dawn… but frankly from what I’ve seen of D4… Grim Dawn still looks better.

4 Likes

personaly i think Grim Dawn is better , because more i play the game more that game grown in me . vs diablo 3 more you play more you get boring

3 Likes

i am here for some f@#$%ing Grim Dawn praise!!!

4 Likes

Yeah I still much prefer D2 to Grim Dawn, but out of the ARPG’s out there… I think Grim Dawn pulls a pretty easy win for second place… I don’t see D4 being close to as good TBH.

4 Likes

My biggest problem with d3 and what i have seen of d4 is the item identity. The base item doesn’t have a unique version like in d2. It is just “legendary sword”. My second biggest problem is the inventory, equipment and how to items fit in there. It doesn’t feel like you have a big 2-handed axe in your inventory.

4 Likes

some player message me
is because is the console version

and will reply , this change anything because my statement is ( old car with a fresh coat of paint ) i`m about the core mechanic of the game and structure ect… and console version just expose this , sure agree the pc version will look way better , but this change anything on what structure the game is build , is easy to see with the amount of re use asset the game have from d3, anyway in the end of the day the game on pc look maybe less of d3 but the game play still play a lot more like d3

Wow. Impressive! I in fact like it!

Yeah they figured that out 20 years ago for d2

2 Likes

i have to be agree with most of is stuff

and i will add d4 is a game with 90% re-use asset from d3

d4 have nothing revolutionary for is era

better to wait -50% off , d4 not worth the money in my opinion , right now

1 Like

better off to just NEVER buy it to show blizzard how bad of a game they made.

unfortunately lots of people are going to buy it, they will make money off of it, and they will think they have done a good job because there will be people playing it and saying it’s good.

3 Likes

D2 wastes your time by making the good stuff take a lot of farming.
D4 wastes your time by making everything as tedious as possible.

I know which type of time waste I prefer. The one where I just kill stuff.

The look on Llama’s face this entire video pretty much sums up my thoughts TBH. Looks like he ate something unpleasant.

I mean my thoughts on what I want out of an ARPG are pretty much as follows.

Progress through an increasingly challenging environment with a variety of classes that offer their own unique experiences to eventually “beat” the game, then have a few post game bosses, and some gear to collect for future characters that are more challenging to play.

Pretty much all I want out of an ARPG.

Also GOD the scaling sounds GROSS. 100% a participation trophy game for the younger generation.

2 Likes

I really wanted to add to the flow of this thread, but Jhaerik summed it up.

1 Like

i dont expect much from d4

these developer are not so strong , diablo game have so much legacy , and they can not put the barbarian iconic hair cut in character customisation a bald head with a pony tail is got nothing complicated there , sadly the dev drop the ball one more time , with dump hair cut most player just laugh of the selection offer

1 Like