Devs at blizzard read

thanks for making d2r
its awesome i love it
thankyou

20 Likes

Yep i just love D2!!
And play D2 on my nintendo switch its just amazing!!!

Blizzard did an excellent job remastering D2, porting it to multiple platforms, and supporting cross-save.

Performed several balancing between classes, new runewords, increased the level of the areas bringing even more balance to the game, created a pre-infinity to make the game more accessible for newer players, without at the same time breaking the game (well there is the problem with cold mastery, but you can accept it, all rpgs have a build that surpasses all the others).

For the future I wish nothing. Diablo 2 was conceived like this years ago and has aged like this. If they change the game too much, D2 will just stop being the D2 we’ve known all these years.

3 Likes

I guess when you look at it that way, you’re right, we shouldn’t expect anything more than that.

Great job dev team :clap:

Definitely the greatest remaster of all time.

1 Like

Idk, Dark Souls Remastered is glorious.

It’s not bad, as far as remasters go. Good performance improvement in FPStown, though the lighting effects are arguably worse than the original. But did the game really need remastering? The original already had DSfix.

1 Like

d2r is the best version of d2 that ever existed and theres still room for improvement

3 Likes

No,we should absolutly expect more. Game deserve it.

4 Likes

i’d say that pre-lod was peak, when both rares and uniques mattered. the itemization and trading was best and the playerbase as well.

3 Likes

i can see its appeal, truly
but dupping, unrestricted botting, maphacking, pickit and sorc being even more “the supreme char of d2” make this current version the best for me

1 Like

sorc was like 4th most popular class.

Absolutely agree.
And we had so much variations in stuff…we knew what kind of stuff we needed from items and we did not really on a streamer who said Eni/Hoto/Shako/arach and everybodys look the same.

But I think 1.07 and 1.09 were not that bad either. It’s 1.10 and OP runewords that seriously hit the game.

1 Like

just wanted to say thankyou i been playing d2 for so long i dont think i was ever gonna buy lod and play it again but d2r gave diablo 2 new life and i remembered all the adventures discoveries laughs friends
bonding
so thanks again this game is unmatched it has everything
the community will learn you quick
wether your ready or not
the game is legendary and now its better
thanks

1 Like

I agree. We paid money and bought the game. Blizzard is giving artificial respiration so that it doesn’t go bankrupt… I hope a good SW company will take over. I think fromsoft would be nice. Also look forward to soul type Diablo 5.

2 Likes

Dude they put Sunder Charms in the game.

Infinity in a charm.

They deserve to die.

Game is destroyed. What a joke. Where is the version I was sold?
refund now.

2 Likes

No arguments from me, I am looking forward to the new changes that the developers are working on for upcoming Ladder seasons. Terror Zones and Sunders were amazing. I love this game!

1 Like

If it weren’t for the character models, sorc aside, it would be perfect. The models are so bad, especially the zon, that it brings my score from a 10/10 to a 7.

I pray for the day a mod is made that turns the zon character screen model into a simple blacked out rectangle.