Dead Party Finder?

Would really like to play in some games with actual people… Add me on Playstation please. Got a lvl 70 blizz sorc and some low level other characters. Act 3 hell at the moment and it’s a pain with the server connections.

1 Like

PS4 Player - JCon249679 (PSN). Lvl 74 Sorc. I have a friend that I play with, add me if you wanna join us. JCon249679#9513 = Discord. We play every night and weekends!

Ps5 account: tame_0
First timer, a bunch of friends and I got the game and we’re loving it so far. Sucks to see a so many problems with online play tho…. Were loving Diablo but don’t know much about it. Would love players to play with and learn with.

PSN is ZaynMeta, please add me PS players!

WHY IS IT STILL NOT WORKING IM FFFFFF WAITING BLIZZARD. YOU JUST TAKEN MONEY FOR PREORDER AND I STILL DONT HAVE THE PRODUCT. WHERE IS THE PRODUCT, WHERE?

GIVE ME MONEY FOR SWITCH BROKEN SOFTWARE WITHOUT MULTIPLAYER. I DONT WANT TO WAIT ANYMORE.zxcz

5 Likes

Avid d2 player. Ps5 gamer tag is Private-TooL
Currently act 5 baal level 32. Feel free to add me and let’s game.
Just started 2 days ago and missed the launch cuz I was in Vegas lol

It’s pretty broken on switch too. I did find a way to make it work. If you have a friend make a game for a specific quest, say Act2, Q2, and then do the same right after you can play together. 60% of the time it works every time.

PS4
SPAMfactory

Blizzard
SPAM1207

Discord
SPAM#8860

Add me Altkeys (PS5)

Please add Heintriss on PS4 for playing together.
Lvl 71 sorcerers on Hell act 2, quest 6

It’s insane! It feels so jarring when there’s no option to even say “hello” to someone!
So unfortunate.

3 Likes

Hey everyone! Nearly quit D2 because I’ve literally seen one person in over a week and I’m stuck in hell. Please add me would love to play with people. This use to be my favorite game back in the day!

PS5: FedEx_Frate

3 Likes

Insane, games been out over a week now and I haven’t seen a single other play since day 1 where I got to play with a random sorc for 10 minutes before the server crashed…
The games nostalgic and fun but far out, without the multiplayer element that we f%^$ing payed for, this 20 year old game is not worth the money we payed for it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up I didn’t realize my privacy settings were set up that way.

Still feels like it’s designed for pc. They didn’t implement all of the features on console.

1 Like

Playing on ps4

I’m on act 2 Hell
I have a meteorb sorceress
Looking for players to finish hell

Add me psn:
Skimzibit

Please blizzard add lobbies and fix matchmaking
That’s all we ask! For baals sake Console is not dead it’s alive we just can’t find one another

Brandon7203 on PS5 - fully through hell. I can try and help others and also would like to Baal run

1 Like

ADD ME PLEASE IM A PALADIN LOOKING FOR TEAMMATES:

PSN: KINGZKEVIN

Blizzard sucks I hope they fix the lobbies on console

2 Likes

Give me an add fellas!
I Need help at end of Hell lol

Xbox GT: TurveyFTP

Still no work im act 5

sorce

add justmarco388 psn

join party